Dev Discussion Episode 34: "JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane" 8-Player Operation

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

Thanks! I think I've got some minor adjustments which should fix this in the next hotfix. Please let me know if you continue seeing it after that.
  2. Heywiar Committed Player

Hey Jack! I, alongside other support roles, have found that we seemed to be glitched out in this content? For example, a healer will cast a heal and we will not recieve it. I, being a troll, will cast my power dump and often times immediately after I pop the power dump, the groups lightning bolt goes away. Now, I know that there is no way my POT is gone from the group right after I just popped a move. Is this a glitch? I almost feel like this in relationship to the new troll artifact?
  3. JackFrost Developer

When you say that these issues you're seeing are happening in this content, do you mean that these issues are specifically happening in this specific 8-Player Operation? Or that you're seeing it in various pieces of content that are part of Justice League Dark? I'm just trying to narrow down whether it may be content-specific, or something more systemic. Thanks!
  4. Heywiar Committed Player

Seeing it in all the content! Both raids, alert, duo. I can try to record it for you.
  5. JackFrost Developer

If you happen to be able to record a video, it may help us deduce what's going on. Thanks!
  6. Heywiar Committed Player

Of course! I'll try to get one on tonight when I'm on.
  7. JackFrost Developer

I've submitted fixes which I believe should solve all of these issues. Please let me know if you see anything funky with any of these things after the next hotfix. Thanks!
  8. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

There still seems to be a slight issue with his Arace Barrage attack. While yes, now you can see it where it's hitting, it's still not hitting properly.

In this clip, you see him use the attack, however, it still goes behind him, even though he's looking at me. At 21 seconds, you can see him cast the attack.

At 1:02, you can see the attack is done properly.
  9. JackFrost Developer

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've submitted another minor change to try and resolve this issue. It's hard to reproduce this issue, so it's hard to tell if my attempted fix worked. I'm not sure when the next hotfix will be, but I expect that this change probably won't make it out to the live game this weekend. Thanks again for the report!
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have a Question Regarding the Acolyte of Mystery Feat
    I have found every Room BUT the Special Collections Room.
    Is there a Specific way to make it trigger or is it simply Luck!!
    Or is it Only in Elite?
  11. JackFrost Developer

It's not an Elite-only thing. There's approximately a 15% chance that you'll see that room if you play through this Operation in any difficulty. Sorry that RNG hasn't smiled upon you yet. Good luck!
    • Like x 2
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think there MIGHT be a problem with the Magical Location node inside the house. I couldn’t find it anywhere, even after consulting a video. Could just be my own stupidity, but if you could make sure it’s spawning as intended I’d be happy :)
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

One on the first floor west, one on a balcony on the second floor east and the last one is in one of the hallways north east. You need to watch out for seekers. It's on a ledge where the area is higher than usual. E.g. if a Seeker Daemon would be in a spot, you would still be above it.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah figures. I want to discover them all by myself but I can’t because it’s one of these stupid operations. I hate operations. :(
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

Huh what does that have to do with anything. While ppl cleared the adds and orbs in limbo town, I just turned up my Ingame volume and searched for the three with two others. We found all of them. It's a piece of cake.
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t want to slow the raid down. Plus they might kill boss without me. :( Maybe the Seeker Daemons should despawn after Subjugated Doctor Fate is defeated to make the searching process quicker?
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

When we found the briefings they weren't even at the last boss.
    Also, how about asking them if it's ok?

And if they decide to enter combat with the LB without you, well it's their choice and your free loot. Haven't encountered a group that got pi55ed at someone who wanted to go for briefings in an operation.
  18. Ully Committed Player

Bug Report: Arcane Barrage is still not working correctly.

My league did FOA E last night and the issue with Arcane Barrage is still ongoing. Fate killed a few guys when his barrage went backwards when he was facing forward.
    • Like x 1
  19. AV Loyal Player

Additional Bug: Shazam does not seem to be reliably/consistently eliminating pillars during the Fate fight. We've stopped prioritizing him after, over several runs, he only removed a single pillar. Since, in terms of combat, he seems to like to sit back and do brawling claps, he's kinda useless if he doesn't do his mechanic properly.
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You sure that’s a bug? I figured he was just following the time-honoured friendly NPC tradition spanning innumerable video games of being completely, utterly useless. :D
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.