Test Discussion Episode 32: 'Titans Targeted!' Alert

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by JackFrost, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

2) Your wish is my command! I'll do my best to get this change in, as I agree it will make the alert more fun to play.
    4) I'm curious as to what damage-over-time you might have been experiencing. If you go into one of the three little rooms, that will DOT you. Otherwise, there's a number of sources of damage that might seem like a DOT -- the turrets firing rockets, the Drones (which will self-destruct when charged). I'll look at Cyborg a little bit more and make sure nothing is too out of whack. Let me know if you see anything in particular that feels problematic. I saw another post after this that called out one possibility. I'll take a look at that.

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Sounds good. I never went in any of the rooms, neither did any of the group members (one guy asked us not to because he wanted the feat). It's possible that it was the rockets, I just know that our healer went down (and everyone else, lol) so I popped my shield, immunity and heal and went to pick them up. Never got the chance, lol. But it wasn't just boom, you're dead. Maybe it was the rockets.

I did notice that the drones exploded for a fair amount when they weren't burned down fast enough.

All in all, though, it feel good as long as you had all 4 roles. It wasn't too easy, and not one-shot city either. Cy's attacks hit hard at 235, but most were avoidable by knowing where to move/what to dps. I'll grab a video later tonight (hopefully) if I can get in another group.

Great job on this fight.
  3. JackFrost Developer

He was set up to fire at least 2 projectiles in short succession, but there was a possibility that the combo would continue and he'd fire more. I'm tweaking the behavior a little bit for this fight. There's another ability he fires that fires ~5 projectiles that are offset from each other. Are you seeing issues with either one of these or both?

Regarding healing debuff abilities--once this content goes live, heal debuff abilities should affect the amount of healing he receives from the nanites. He's always getting little amounts healed at a time, so it's not super noticeable, but there is a distinct difference. There is also a difference in how much he gets healed in Normal vs. Event modes.

Thanks!
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

When I was running the alert on Sunday, I saw him fire off more than 5 projectiles in a fairly short time period on Normal mode. The attack KOed two teammates and did quite a number on me. It just wasn't very apparent how it worked. It looked like the opening volley of 2 projectiles targeted a specific person and then he transitioned into firing 3+ shots over a much wider area. The wider area shot had an AoE element.

We were trying the "no console" feat at the time and was wondering if that may have powered up his Sonic Bolt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.