Dev Discussion Episode 32: 'H.I.V.E. Reborn' Raid

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Charon, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Yes please!
    • Like x 1
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is a fix, via giving more time to close the vents, coming soon. Unfortunately, due to other things in the pipeline, my adjustment won't be seen until sometime next week.
    • Like x 4
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Thank you For this Update and ALL the Effort going into this Raid.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Is there a reason why my CR 170 atomic tank is capped at 55k defense in event version, instead of being adjusted upwards to CR230 stats?

My max health was 45K

Each of Terra's double fist was hitting for 18K
    Regular melee attacks 9k
    Uppercut 17k
    This is all in the space of about 2.5-3 seconds
    Grasping hand 7.5k per second the whole fight
    Her rock wave or whatever was 26k

Are these values supposed to be correct?

The Hive Wasps channeled attack was also hitting for a total of about 26-30k

Lunging them prevents this, unfortunately the mobs attack in groups of three and you can't lunge more than one at the same time.

Total Damage in at the end of the raid was 4,500,000. I was running with aura constantly, and rotating atomic shield, breakout heal and stronger heal in succession. However, none made a difference with attack values. I died 10+ times.

My healing out was about 2,500,000. The healer's was 4,000,000.

This was the event version, not sure if I mentioned that already.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So is nobody talking about the fact that the door locks at the start of the Terra cutscene and Robin starts talking over himself like he’s got two mouths?
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I've always wondered why Robin does a kind of voice-over as other people are talking ("follow my lead," etc.). Is the villain version overlapping with the hero version or something?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Nah, the stuff he’s saying about exploiting her anger is supposed to start when Terra is engaged by the party after the cutscene. Combined with the door shutting when the cutscene starts, I think some event flags have accidentally been misaligned.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.