Test Discussion Episode 31: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zamara Dedicated Player

They increase the cap to match the vendor gear level, so if they made gear 205 the cap is 205 that's how they've been doing it lately, it's not based on the sp the episode adds.
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

I opened about 200 boxes on Friday and the only thing i missed from completing was the title collection from last year, from the conqueror set the legs were rare for both regular & enhanced versions but got 2 on the last bunch of boxes (was getting them 15 boxes at a time for space reasons).
    And i believe they did say on the stream that those loot boxes would drop from the owner reward boxes too so we would get the loot from the owner boxes (new rewards) and one of the starro boxes too (with the old rewards).
    Also if i remember correctly they don't give the box for the valentine's stuff anymore, they only give you the mission that completes the feats. I remember getting a box one year & then they stopped doing it for some reason.. I wish they still did because it had the cupid bow on it & i loved that style :(
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Can a dev confirm what the max level is supposed to be for the old starro OP pieces or if they drop at the same level for everyone now?? I was getting them at 188 straight from the box, i thought they'd be unattunned like last year & they'd scale to our CR
    • Like x 1
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

I was thinking, maybe now that they added the enhanced conqueror styles to the loot boxes maybe they thought it'd not be necessary to have the motes?? But the plans still drop when you get the gear box so idk. It could be that they forgot to remove the plans??
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

most probably, there will be a new TC with similar feat point quantity *sigh*
    at this point, ppl might think we don't even care anymore, still: just annoying
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.