Test Discussion Episode 31: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stärnbock Devoted Player

good to know, thank you for the information! still, i only got one...
    ...QUESTION:
    how comes that generator mods need to be untradeable again?
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Now that right there - that’s awesome. :D
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just to pop this in here, I did the weekly bounty three times tonight and got a piece of the Spindrift gear (the waist) from the box from the second bounty. I was CR 224 and it attuned at IL198.
    • Like x 1
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Figured I'd just add on to this .. I got a purple waist tonight and because I alreayd had a blue in that slot at Cr 201 the purple did attune to CR 203 ... Still seeing some CR 189s in the boxes that give us 4 choices but at least the purple gear is getting better
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Has anyone had any of the previous Starro OP items to drop yet?
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yes! Got 341 spores!!!!!
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I have a question. A player was looking for a team mate to run the duo earlier. I contacted and joined him. I assumed we'd be doing the normal one but he qued us up for the event version. After we defeated Doctor fate the reward box had 2 choices and both were in the Cr 188 range.. I forget exactly I think the blue was Cr 189. Point being I was at Cr 231 and neither of those were any help at all so i just grabbed a piece of furniture

Are the rewards for the event side giving out lower gear? Hey a ten level doing that mission would be thrilled with a chest piece that cold get as high as Cr 188 but I have about 2 pieces of gear left that are not already as Cr 201.. LOL Guess that's what I get for letting him pick the mission we did. OR should I have had higher choices?
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Nope, event gives lower gear for everyone involved.
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Cool I figured the lower gear was because it was the event.. Just checking.. NOTE to self...... Do not join any event stuff only the stuff for players actually above CR 218. LOL
    • Like x 1
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

the collection "UNLUCKY STARS" show up in the event section.
    i guess that is not true anylonger, since it has become a DLC?
  11. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Is the "Spindrift" gear supposed to cost as much as the "Mera" gear on the vendor? From what I'm seeing, they have the same mark price. I was expecting the Spindrift gear to be cheaper.
    • Like x 1
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

That sounds like a mistake. Anyhow, what's the price of the Mera vendorgear, if you don't mind sharing?
  13. Red Five Developer

Well spotted. The Spindrift gear should cost less than the Mera gear.
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Are the Generator mod plans supposed to be loot plans or vendor-only? Prior to the latest hotfix, I saw them dropping as boss loot. Now I see them available on the vendor.
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

For the Normal Gear:
    Back - 50
    Chest - 75
    Mask - 20
    Boots - 30
    Gloves - 35
    Helmet - 65
    Pants - 75
    Neck - 30
    Ring - 25
    Shoulders - 60
    Trinket - 30
    Utility Belt - 30
    Belt - 40
    Weapon - 80

For the Elite Gear:
    Back - 60
    Chest - 90
    Boots - 35
    Gloves - 40
    Helmet - 80
    Pants - 90
    Shoulders - 75
    Belt - 50
    • Like x 1
  16. jflusson Well-Known Player

can anyone list the vendor collection prices?
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm not on test right now, but I believe there was only one new one, and it cost 375.
    • Like x 1
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thank you! Cheaper than expected. The people with a good amount of spores left from last year will basically be full vendor-gear within the first 5 minutes of the episode going live.

Looks like this episode follow the same pattern as RwC in regards of rewards/pricing, I wonder if we will get even better vendor gear in April again?
  19. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I'm pretty bad at remembering item names, but I have a question:

There's this ancient...something base item (the Morgwar statue) that can be bought at the vendor after completing the widowhood... (again, not sure about the name, lol) collection.
    There's like 3 more base items that require completing collections for them to unlock, but I haven't seen any of those collections drop so far.
    Also, after completing another collection which name I forgot, I got an email from Corum Rath with that same base item attached.
    Is that intended? Perhaps as a way to get extra Morgwar statues, or maybe it's just an overlook and the collection reward needs to be switched for another one.

I'll try to get on test later and write down the names of things to make my messages less confusing.
  20. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Are the OP items that drop from the Starro the Conqueror: Loot Box locked in at a max CR of 188?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.