Test Discussion Episode 30: Rewards Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Avair, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuiel Well-Known Player

So there are 2 OP items? Head and Neck?
  2. Gmoney Active Player

They don’t know it’s only OP Head no Neck
  3. Agent Flores Committed Player

^ What he said
    • Like x 1
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yep
    • Like x 1
  5. Heywiar Committed Player

Thank you! Much appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  6. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Those 2 reasons alone are why I don't play 5 of my seven toons.
    • Like x 2
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

the prices for the gear are to high.
    i thought you settled the prices to what they were used to earlier in the game:
    60 marks for chest and legs for example.
    the riddled with crime episode was tollerable for that matter.
    now, you raised the prices again...
    well, let me tell you why this is boggling me so much:
    it leads to a grind level that is making the game very frustrating.
    the game has been feeling more like a second job, than an enjoyable experience.
    no matter how good the new missions might be,
    after doing the missions for the hundreth time, it is more an annoyance than fun.
    well, collecting all essences to get the feats for RnD is taking enough time anyways...
    another thing: since the essences and the generator mods are not account bound,
    the vindictive essences are useless after you crafted the generator mods.
    why are generator mods untradeable anyways???

QUESTION:
    any chance to lessen the prices to the standart value, especially for the normal gear?
    maybe the prices would be appropriate for the elite gear,
    but the elite gear has even higher prices! please, the game doesnt need to feel like a fulltime job...
    • Like x 3
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

REQUEST:
    would it be possible to include a feat for gaining maxed out renown?
    the feat would then give you the renown needed on alts to buy the gear,
    because the style feat alone only grants you a reduction on prices for the gear,
    yet: without the renown, alts can't buy elite gear anyways!

note: i am aware that the elite style feat now lowers the prices of all vendor gear.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

i remember the purple gear drop rate of AF3 and i guess it would help,
    if at least the blue gear would have the jonny quik style aswell...
    not to mention that the elite jonny quik style only drops in elite raids, doesn't it?
  10. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Okay, thank you for the information.I was wondering that because I only saw the OP head in the livestream.Maybe I missed the part where they showed the OP neck also.
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

They only showed the OP head in the stream and said there was only 1 OP item this time. So im curious how anyone even knows its a neck and why it would be stated there is only 1 OP item and there is 2? Not adding up to me at all. Mepps also stated OP collection drop rates have been almost doubled and the time to finish them has been cut by almost half. But if there is 2 OP items instead of 1 it makes me wonder about that sped up statement.

From my understanding the 2nd gold collection on the vendor was for a style only. Like the riddler t-shirt from ep29. Has a 3rd gold collection been added? And if there really is a new OP neck why not say/show it in the stream?
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

When the test server went up with Earth 3, the cost of the second Omnipotent collection was about 60 Ultrabucks. Neither collection had a description as to what each of the Omnipotent items are.

Since then, the price of the second collection has gone up to 280 Ultrabucks and both collections now have had their descriptions updated to tell you what the reward of each collection is: The Prototype Owlsuit Helm of Omnipotence and the Syndicate Coin Communicator of Omnipotence.

The Syndicate Coin Communicator of Omnipotence has a Necklace icon in the collections screen.
    • Like x 2
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Cool, thanks for the explanation. Still wondering why a 2nd OP item was added when the episode was said to have only 1. Wasnt it said there would be less OP items going forward because the feedback was we get too many?
    • Like x 1
  14. Samuiel Well-Known Player

280 Ultrabucks for OP neck is too much ! 200 seems more appropriate .Unless they plan on releasing next episode in 7 months.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The prices are set depending on how long the devs expect the episode to last. The prices for Riddled with Crime were lower because there was only two months between RwC and Earth 3.
  16. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Honestly, I don't think that's the way to go about it. If an episode needs to last longer then maybe there needs to be a better way to make it happen.
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

You devs REaly want us to quit the game do you? :mad: 375 ultrabucks for ONE collection piece thats the Worst and Greediest move you have Done and I hope you reconsider this..This makes me wanna quit the gameo_O
    • Like x 2
  18. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

I had a feeling that when the Johnny Quick style would also drop in purple gear they'd even that out. And welp they sure did. Now we have 375 plus 280 collection:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  19. Ully Committed Player

I agree and tbh, I'm really skeptical about the time its going to take to complete these new Op collections.
    • Like x 1
  20. The Game Well-Known Player

defeats the purpose of running elite....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.