Test Discussion Episode 30: Itemization Bugs

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Avair, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avair Administrator

Hello!

Welcome to the Episode 30 itemization bugs thread. Please leave any feedback regarding itemization issues or situations that seem broken or working incorrectly here. We will review, fix, and respond as often as we can. Thanks!
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Sorry, this is probably the wrong thread, but there is no thread this specifically fits into. The feats menu lists the name of the episode as "Justice League vs The Crime Syndicate" rather than "Earth 3."
  3. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Is it intended for the purple vendor gear to be 182 level? If yes then I'm not happy about it.

Also the Johny Quick style we can get it from normal purple drops or only from vendor?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes, the Johnny Quick set scales up to 182 because it's the "catch up" set of gear for people who are not yet at the required CR for the end game version of the episode. They mentioned that in the livestream. The Owlman set of gear is 195 (197 for elite).
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Is it intended that we receive the same amount of currency from both the End-game duo and alert? Both instances gave me 3 Ultrabucks.

Bug Report
    A Member's Reward Box didn't appear for me when completing the End-game version of both the duo and alert on Hero side.
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Someone forgot to replace the "Placeholder Name" in this mail:
    [IMG]
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Are the new gear mods supposed to use Focusing Element Goons?
    [IMG]

I was expecting the plans would use the New Justice Focusing Elements that are dropping in the new Episode.

Are these plans supposed to be using Core Element Goons too?
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    If I try to sell the Owlman vendor gear, the game tells me I'll receive marks back. Here is an example:
    [IMG]

In reality, you only get the cash back.
  9. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Feat Description needs to be changed

If the following is true, which can be found on the development updates at

then the following feat description needs to be changed:

Quick, Fast And In A Flurry: Collect all styles in the Johnny Quick (Elite) set. Completing this feat will grant you a cost reduction on the elite Head, Shoulder, Legs, Hands, Feet, Back, and Waist items from the Earth 3 Equipment Supplier.

Since the Enhanced/Elite style is a loot drop and merely the regular style is available at the vendor, there cannot be a vendor discount at all.

The elite style feat should read:

Quick, Fast And In A Flurry: Collect all styles in the Johnny Quick (Elite) set.

Cheers,
    AP
  10. BriWi Well-Known Player

The last two briefings for Grayson's Fate (O' Brother, Where Art Thou and Diary of a Madman) were mixed up with the first two entries in the "CCPD Case Files: Speed Dating: investigation (Natural Born Killers and Mad Love, respectively).
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Potentially Missing Base Item
    After doing extensive research,I've discovered some potentially missing base items. These base items may just be omitted and featured in the upcoming Owner's Reward Box, but I figured I'd report it anyway, just in case it's an oversight.
    • There's a "Bat-Signal's Light" for the Ceiling, but there isn't one for the Wall.
    • There's an "Owl-Signal's Light" for the Wall, but there isn't one for the Ceiling.
    • There's a "Municipal Bldg Painting" C and D, but there isn't an A or B.
    • There's a "Crime Syndicate Coin" for the Wall, but there isn't one for the floor or ceiling.
    Potentially Missing Investigation Node
    In the Open World Gotham area, the final node for the "Memoirs of Earth 3" Global Investigation isn't there. The node is called "A Hero's Reward". I've searched extensively for hours using Radar Enhancers but cannot find it. If it's any help, I'm a Villain on test.
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

"The Last Will and Testament of the Justice Underground" Collection Bugs

This collection was just added to the Open World Earth 3 Gotham, but it's got quite a few problems/bugs:

No Mail/Reward
    Upon completing this collection, I received no mail with a reward in it. I've waited several hours, tried relogging, and attempted to push the mail by purchasing something off the Broker, but no luck.

Unreachable Collection Nodes
    Many of the collection nodes are unreachable in Open World Gotham by non-fliers. Not all are too high, but more than a few are. There are too many to catalogue. It would take less time to show the ones which are at a respectable height.

Broken Collections Log
    Collecting any piece from this collection results in a game breaking bug. If you collect a piece and try to view your list of collections, the game will begin to lag (never-ending power cooldowns, non-responsive NPCs, NPCs walking through walls). After about 1 minute, you will be kicked from the game.

When you log back into the game, your character will be rolled back to a point a few minutes before when the crash happened. I have consumed collections which reappeared in my inventory after the rollback, uncollected.

13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug: Johnny Quick style removed from the vendor
    The Dynamic Quicksuit boxes on the rewards vendor are no longer rewarding the Johnny Quick style. Instead they reward the Dresden 7 style.
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    As mentioned earlier, the "Dynamic Quicksuit" boxes on the vendor are giving "Dresden 7" styled gear. Here is an example video:
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Should the lair items from the Reward boxes count towards the Personal Panopticon feat? They aren't counting for me. Here is an example:

The item in question was "Statue of Evil Gordon - Base".
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Purple Event Gear for Pre-CR207 Players Bug
    I've just tried to use the Purple Vendor gear (currently bugged and using the Dresden 7 style instead of the Johnny Quick style) to raise my CR on an alt that was at CR202.

The container states that the maximum item level of the gear is 182, but the maximum item level I've been able to attune my gear to is 180.
    • At CR202, the item level of the gear when attuned was 179.
    • At CR203, it was Item Level 180
    • At CR204, it was Item Level 180
    • At CR205, it was Item Level 180
    • At CR206, it was Item Level 180
    The only item which isn't affected is the Weapons Box, which gave me an item level 182 Bow when I opened the Weapon cache at CR205.
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I just got a municipal bldg painting -A

Got it in the owner box out whatever it's called, it gave me two of them if u want one
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.