Dev Discussion Episode 29: Team Riddler / Team Joker Duos

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Welcome to the official feedback thread for the Episode 29 2-Player content.
    There are two Duos to play in the 2-Player On Duty Menu (Tier 8):
    • Team Riddler
    • Team Joker
    Please leave any feedback, issues or suggestions you may have here.
    -Millbarge
  2. Samuiel Well-Known Player

The green gas that appears from under the floor is doing too much damage? I was getting like 2,5k each time and died very fast because of those...
    • Like x 1
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Audio Bug: Clayface
    I encountered Clayface in the Gotham Subway map as the final boss. He didn't have any audio during his introduction, but he did have Subtitles.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The steam and gas steam do too much damage. Like 2000-2300 damage. Some times I see it kill my partner and I'm left to solo the bosses or adds when it happens. Sometimes I need to drink a soda if I'm fighting the adds and steam is hitting me at the same time.
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The cash is bugged it only gives 485 from last boss. Both duoes. Please look into this. I posted in rewards thread too.
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Another bug. In Joker Duo if you fight Clayface in the sewer levels as a final boss. He can fall through the floor in his transformation. I have a video of this. I'll have to upload it later.
  7. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

Fought clayface in the duos and heard bane's voice over
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Has Bane shrunk considerably? He's quite short now compared to his previous appearances in the game. It's almost jarring when getting him as a boss.
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It wasn't mentioned but this was fixed. Duos now give like 2400 cash. But the first boss doesn't give any. Not sure if that's intended. Only the last boss gives the cash.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when Mr. Freeze greeted me with a deadpan “Let it go.” Fair play to whoever came up with that and Freeze’s VA. xD
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

This has happened only once but in the Joker duo, got to the last room with Mr. Freeze as the boss and upon entering, he doesn't activate to start the fight. No red high-lite around him after the cut scene so we walk out of the room and re-enter then he attacks but after a few seconds, he stops and we can't target him again, then he resets and we have to leave the room and reenter. This was weird but we were able to complete it after a few time leaving the room and coming back in.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

So we are super heroes but steam from a pipe can somehow kill us? :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.