Dev Discussion Episode 29: Amusement Mile Gang War Missions

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Tried that, tried signing out, tried phasing, none of those worked.
    It work on some alts, not other. No rhyme, no reason.
  2. Hela New Player

Does anyone k kw if there are any new Gear mod plans in New content? We haven't seen any yet?
  3. Sapphire Papillon New Player

I also do not have a terminal. :( It's just not there.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

This episode has the gen mods. Ep30 has the new gear mods.
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Cores need to drop more. I haven't gotten them. I get them from broker.

Also, the mission with the Freeze Like Gun disables movement move super-speed. You cannot fly fast with it. I'm Skimming.
  6. JackFrost Developer

It should be up and working now. I just jumped onto Live and verified. Which server were you playing on? Regards.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mandynyx New Player

How long is the preview? For those of us not up the minimum cr yet
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

They said it'll last until next episode launches.
    • Like x 1
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Im assuming with ep30 there will be another weekly mission like 333 or 410. Seems to be the theme now. But please for that episode make it like AoJ was where we could go to that 1 room/area where there were many adds clumped together that respawned quickly. This 333 mission in amusement mile is tedious because even in a group of 8 people doing the mission the adds are spread out all over therefore the group ends up spread all over and the mission takes too long. We dont need a time sink for this kinda stuff.

And think about this, this 333 mission takes longer to do then the raid which is also weekly. The 333 takes longer then the alert too. The mission that takes the longest for the episode shouldnt be the most boring tedious mission.
    • Like x 1
  10. Delta2Four Active Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.