Dev Discussion Episode 29: Amusement Mile Gang War Missions

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevinBt New Player

It should be activated in the game when we got it. After the 25th episode the code system is gone.
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Ran the mission for Two Face with the Experimental Weapon, now I'm stuck in rifle mode even though I finished the mission and reverted back to normal.
  3. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the feedback, folks! I'm going to add a failsafe to prevent the Bounties from becoming undamageable. Regards!
  4. fredohmaha Active Player

Didn’t have a problem with an invincible bounty but Harley hit me with a move called Present Grenade which showed in my Current Effects that it grounded for 6s. I think it’s more like infinite seconds. Zoning didn’t help, had to relog to get my movement mode back.
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

And how about those Top Stooges?
  6. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the heads up. I believe I've got a fix for it in the pipeline. Like a couple of other fixes, I'm hoping they hit the next hotfix very, very soon.
    • Like x 1
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Any update on the top stooges fix? Spending a lot of time looking for these and if I get lucky enough to actually find someone in another phase, once I get there there aren't any to be found.
  8. Nova Superior New Player

There is no mission terminal showing for the new mission in the journal.
  9. JackFrost Developer

What's the name of the new mission you're referring to?
  10. Nova Superior New Player

Jokes and puns (or Riddles) report to mission terminal. Location show on tracking map but no terminal.
    • Like x 1
  11. JackFrost Developer

Thank you. I'm investigating why it's not functioning properly.
  12. Shelly Active Player

"A Riddle and a Joke" thats the name of the mission everyone cant find terminal.
    • Like x 3
  13. Shelly Active Player

There working now Kor:)
  14. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I saw the terminal once, got nothing. I also think I lost my other Mission Riddled with Crime, due to this mission.
    It work properly on one toon, missing on two others.
  15. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I had to leave through portal and go back, terminal appeared and collected mark!
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I left and went right back, portal appeared and got the marked bill!
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I'm sure you are aware by now don't feel like reading through thread but the Interrogate Joker's top stooges mission is now broken also like the pop ticket one was
  18. JackFrost Developer

We patched a fix for this last night. I was just on live and verified the fix is working. Can you tell me more about which server you saw this on, and when? Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I was last on yesterday evening so if it was fixed last night im sure you got it covered then :)
  20. JackFrost Developer

Phew. I was beginning to have nightmares, and flashbacks to late Friday. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

As for the issue with the other issue people have found today -- with the console intermittently showing up/not showing up, we've got a patch for it in the works. A fix should be out pretty soon (though not immediately).
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.