Dev Discussion Episode 29: Amusement Mile Gang War Missions

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku New Player

By the way... im on villain side... idk if that has something to do with it... hope find a fix son =)
  2. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Your best bet is to phase wilth random folks on LFG who are shouting for 333. Go to the area across the inlet of the Roller Coaster.
    That's where you would find the Top Stooges.
  3. jflusson Well-Known Player

there are no joker top stooges anywhere, please hotfix asap
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yes sir. All indicators were on. Found the NPCs I needed for the missions. Thank you!

On a positive note, I found all the blues in the area the first few nights s3arching for missions. :)
  5. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Uh, now I can't seem to find any stooges lol. Do I just need to re-log or something?
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Nvm, phasing worked :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

The row houses where Scarecrow is spreading his gas early in the game is a good hunting ground, too.
    • Like x 1
  8. sassori New Player

who can help me im waiting 2 days !!!
  9. Saku New Player

I have the same problema!!! I sent a ticket, told me to relog and so but still is nor working
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I think it's the best spot, I get 3-4 Stooges there without even moving my toon, didn't know there was an issue with Top Stooges.
  11. Ivansuper New Player

please, I play through the steam, I bought the dlc but inside the game it tells me that I still have not bought
  12. Geeyouwhy New Player

For those that bought the DLC on Steam, did you register your key?

"Go the steam aplication, open it, go to library, right click on dcuo, dlc, you will see a code, then to dcuo web, login, then in the home web you will see at the right side a box in wich you can enter the code of the content you want to redeem, that's. "
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

For some strange reason clayface is taking no damage as the bounty today. 4 different people in my league experienced this including me.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Here^ or the parking lot from black dawn is another spot they spawn.
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Anyone else found an Invincible Poison Ivy bounty spawn? I came across one today, she could attack me but my attacks did nothing to her, at times her health bar wouldn't even show.

Please explore and make sure all bounties are, well, mortal.
  16. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

I noticed an art department mistake. The poster where you get the daily bounty mission has a Central City logo, not a Gotham one. It was probably copied from the central city rouge bounty poster.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Me and league mates had an invincible clayface twice today.

And core elements are only dropping from the 333 weekly box and u only get 3. 3 per week and it takes 12 for a gen mod. At this rate it would take 1 year to craft all 12 gen mods for the feats. I ran all 6 of my toons through all the daily content today and 2 of them through the raid and weekly missions. And the only spot i got core elements from was the 333 box. Something is clearly off here. Im not sure how this can be intended. 1 year for 12 gen mods?
    • Like x 1
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

OMG, please fix the spawns of the Stooges. I at 1/5 and been out here for over 40 minutes.

Edit: Now at 2/5. Only 1 Stooge is up at a time and it takes too long to spawn. Plz have a look into this.
  19. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

When you log back on, go over the river and onto the other side in the parking lot. Thats where they spawn the most at. Had 4 just sitting around in the middle
  20. Korlick Loyal Player

Fix the Top Stooges.
    You have to phase a million times to find a few of them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.