Dev Discussion Episode 29: Amusement Mile Gang War Missions

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

Hello again!

This is the thread I'll be monitoring most closely for any questions, concerns, or general feedback regarding any of the new 'Riddled With Crime' Amusement Mile Gang War / open-world missions.

To get started, you should receive a mission from Batwoman or Talia directing you to where you need to go.

If you come across any issues, please give as much information as you think is relevant in a post in this thread about it.

Also, thanks again to everyone who helped to test this new content while it was on the PCTest server.

I hope everyone enjoys the new episode!
  2. JackFrost Developer

Hey all! I got some reports that Problem Solvers were hard to find. There were earlier reports on the Test Server as well, but I thought it was an issue with how many were spawning (and was unable to reproduce the issue internally). I just found the root of the issue, and am putting in a fix for it. The same thing could occur for the Top Stooges. With the next hotfix, these guys should be easier to find. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    • Like x 2
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Please hurry up. One less mark a day can be a big deal for some :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Vicious Well-Known Player

There's literally no way to complete the "Punchlines" mission. It says to "Interrogate Joker's top stooges" but I've scanned the area for the mission several times and killed several iconics within the area and there's absolutely no progress on the mission. There's nothing that spawns within the marked field that does anything towards the mission.

Edit: I found a spawn, but it's the only one I've found, and the add spawns in the exact same place. Haven't seen them anywhere else.

Edit 2: May only be bugged in certain phases. Changed phase and there's plenty in one area. The marked area on the map is still a lot larger than the spawn area.
    • Like x 4
  5. Vicious Well-Known Player

There is an issue with one of the feat names.

There are three feats to tag graffiti; one for 33 tags, one for 66 and one for 99.

Both the 33 and 66 feats are titled "Sneaky Spray Journeyman". I'm assuming the first one (33) was improperly named.
  6. amayaharuko Level 30

Yup. Pop quiz mission is broken. I've been searching for an hour, multiple phases, and not a single problem solver has spawned.
  7. Ekart Committed Player

It took me 2h yesterday to get the problem solvers togeather, the same today with top stooges. Thank good i'm sick so i have the time, otherwise... :p
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Is it intended that only the weekly give core elements?
    • Like x 1
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Getting some lag, then a black screen like im phasing and im sent back to the portal we come in at and have "zone unavailable" in the chat in red. Had this happen twice in a 4 minute span.

And i dont mean to be critical or have this post come across as rude but i saw at least 1 bug in every piece of content including open world. Sometimes multiple bugs. Im kinda left speechless at this point.

Journal missions that are blank and have no objective. Problem solvers and stooges not spawning. The zone unavailable thing. Ive watched adds in open world get down to 5% health and disappear completely w/out a trace.

The duos i saw multiple bosses have their health reset. 3 times the last boss was down to 30% health and all of a sudden they are back at 100% health.

The alert batwoman gets stuck. Drones spawn forever. Turrets dont activate sometimes.

The raid, well the manbat trinket being group loot and the elite renown thing. 1 add staying alive after talia is dead. Ive also seen the riddler bat just walking in a circle not attacking. Appeared in red on the screen that 1 add during the last boss fight dumped the serum into the tubes. But we still got credit for 0 serum getting dumped for that 2 part feat.
  10. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the heads up! I'll get it fixed.
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'm having issue with our daily mission not having indicators. The visual is there if your lucky enough to find it, but our map only shows the red dots. There missions need indicators on our maps. Took 2 hours to do the dailies last night. Not the weeklies, dailies.
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm too lazy to count. how many marks a day can we get excluding weekly bills.
  14. Geeyouwhy New Player

Will the auto leveling in the zone end after a certain amount of days as in the last issue or is it permanent?
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That is permanent, in Amusement Mile.
    • Like x 1
  16. sassori New Player

i bought this episode in steam, but it was not activated in game no money no episode and what now??!!!
  17. JackFrost Developer

It should be fixed now! Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
  18. JackFrost Developer

Is your issue resolved now that the relevant enemies are respawning properly? Or are you still seeing an issue? If so, let me know. Thanks!
  19. Saku New Player

Ive been looking for this misión "Punchlines" for like 2 hours now and i havent find any.... i even relog several times to get on a different phase and nothing
  20. JackFrost Developer

I'm sorry to report that the Top Stooges fix didn't make the cutoff like I thought it had (the Problem Solvers issue did make it out). There I was thinking the problems were solved. I'm very sorry about this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.