Test Discussion Episode 28: Update to Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

it means SM will be pushed back until after stats revamp is released, we have no date on stats revamp release so u maybe next time SM is available u can play it as water power.
  2. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Early August is too early for Stats Revamp release currently. Looking at September earliest, pushing October at the current rate for it to be done properly. Keyword, properly.
  3. xD25x Dedicated Player

I think that means that the devs haven't found a way to monetize
    SM yet so it's not really in their plans atm.
    • Like x 4
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Thanks for getting back to us on that Mepps.
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

I cant help but see it as SM just not being there. Yea id much rather run SM w/out cr differential. But with this long grind for ep28 i personally would love to take a break from that and run SM. Tbh im not even sure how i feel about it the more i sit here thinking. I guess all i can really think is add SM to the list of stuff pushed back because of the stat revamp :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

I liked this comment only because there is no option to hate it.
    • Like x 5
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yep, you're right. I was getting confused with the AFIII duo which was better pricewise. Before they reduced duos to 1 mark each.
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

well there are no 10 dailys which means all the math is wrong, the numbers are to small :p
    • Like x 3
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

During WWII, there was a slogan "Buy War Bonds!"
    Why am I getting a feeling that we will eventually see them in the Vendor?
    It would make much more sense than selling Replays that will consume way too much time.
    At 10 cents a bond, you could spend $300 and get 3,000 War Bonds.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Wow! Does that mean Stats Revamp will launch sometime in June, seeming as SM would need to go on test prior to live as well, and with Stats Revamp considerations too? I suppose there isn't a date for Stats Revamp, but this comment gives me the impression Stats Revamp is very near.

I suppose it depends on when HH SM is (usually launches early July), would prefer it if it was pushed back, and depending on how much testing for Stats Revamp is still needed (not sure how balancing of powers/content is doing).
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Don't give them ideas.o_O
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

It could just mean SM isnt gonna happen until the stats revamp does. I personally dont see how that revamp could go live in the next 30 days. The final build would have to go on test in the next 2 weeks for it to go live in june. I just dont see that happening. But who knows maybe im wrong.
    • Like x 1
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

You can buy all the Seasonal Tokens; Selling War Bonds are only 1 step further down the Rabbit Hole.
    With the time costs being what they are; I'll be surprised if they don't. I feel that we are being set up for it to happen.
  14. IamINC Dedicated Player

Every bond you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best mans gun....... wait ... wrong franchise.
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

You are on a roll this week xD
    • Like x 1
  17. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Excellent!
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  19. Duck X Active Player

This DLC is going to cost me 700$. Thats alot of peoples rents. Go review your math. Also DLC isnt even good to begin with. Boring solos where you kill adds and hit circle in stuff over and over 2 really boring unimaginative alerts also boring because there no challenge. 2 horrible raids that we beat with practically healer. On top of all that you also ring out new time capsules way too often and attach 100 freaking 50 point feats to it to grab peoples money. Also why isnt the best gear not dropping from challenging raid raids in general, why is it in a vendor? You guys are making 12 minute raids so people keep spamming and replaying raids, that is absolutely disgusting. Your game is dying so if ou guys dont do something about it and try to fix it i dont see this going for long and daybreak would have made horrible investment. And now you outrage your community even more. How are you guy going to ban people for constructive criticism, come on.
    • Like x 3
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, I honestly have that feeling too. It's like they bank on the amount of RBs they normally sell, so if the numbers go down, they look for other ways to generate those sales. It's a very short-sighted way to do things since they enrage tons of players, but I guess the bottom line is the only thing that counts in the short term.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.