Dev Discussion Episode 28: Ultimate Soldier (8-Player Operation) feedback thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

The skull for the lightning was a good change imo :) So did b2b runs of this tonight and ran the raid the exact same way both times. But at the end 1 time we had no adds when fighting the ultimate soldier and the other time we had adds. Now we did do the feat for not letting any adds escape thru the portal in the LoA part. Are those the adds that show up at the end?
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

Lots of bugs in this Raid.
    Gentleman Ghost couldnt be targeted. After a few times we left and entered again, it got fixed. We wiped and again, we couldnt target him. Eventually we beat him.
    And then the same thing with the Ultimate Soldier. Couldnt be targeted but the barrier was active (luckily the bombs dropped anyway so we could wipe). People getting trapped in the barrier. The Ultimate Soldier getting out of the barrier while we were in. And even though we closed the portals, sometimes he was at full power, like if we wouldnt have close them.
  3. Millbarge Developer

If you allow the LoA adds escape the timeline before shutting it down they will still show up in the Ultimate Soldier battle.

-Millbarge
  4. Millbarge Developer

I found the issue with the bosses being unattackable and am submitting a fix internally. We'll get it pushed out to the Live Servers soon™.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 1
  5. TrueColors Well-Known Player

Yeah this actually happened to me ( frozen in forcefield when starting the fight for Ultimate Soldier). Glitched the instance so that even everyone who wiped could not start the fight over (I had to relog just to get out of the forecefield.)
    • Like x 1
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

Bug

The On Duty information for USe does not mention anything about wearing the Temporal Paradox Capacitor back style to summon the Savage Temporal Commander as it does for JFAe.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Stuck in the shield again today :confused: Ive had this happen 3 times now. Either get rid of the shield or widen/enlarge it.
  8. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Again, US is still glitched Devs...
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

We wiped and shield never went down. We couldnt fight em. Had to disband :confused: We are all outside the shield.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

We had that one happen to us as well one time. There seemed to be no fix for it and we had to disband as well.
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Wiped? But I thought these raids were too easy? ;-)
    • Like x 1
  12. Here2Help Devoted Player

*points at pugs in the group*
    • Like x 2
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Welcome to my world xD This is why we can't have nice things xD As much as I never want another paradox wave, the fact that a raid like this is giving our community so much trouble is just sad.
    • Like x 1
  14. Millbarge Developer

Ultimate Soldier Update:
    • As a temporary change to prevent players from getting stuck in the Ultimate Soldier's dome, if you enter the Ultimate Soldier's Battlefield the cut-scene will play, pull everyone in and close the flame dome. We will get the full fix to Live soon™
    • Fixed an issue where the Ultimate Soldier would refuse to open the flame dome after he defeated you.
    • Updated Elite Mode OnDuty Menu Description.
    -Millbarge
  15. Lynzyb New Player

Happened to me twice last nite and then after I finally got out the second time we couldn't get in and had to disband, I submitted a bug report about it today
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

So if anyone goes into that grass area it starts the fight now and only way out is to wipe? Cause ive been in many groups where traveling to the other portals someone goes to close and triggers the cut scene. I hope u guys get this fixed soon.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

We wiped because 1 person we got from LFG went too close to the boss and died and when 3 people ran to revive a bomb exploded on his body killing the other 3 people. Its not a hard raid so please dont act like because 1 person in our group made a silly mistake combined with bad luck makes it a difficult raid.

Im not sure who is having trouble w/it either. I havent been in there for more then 30 mins at the longest and that was day 1 because people had lower CR. And ive pugged the content in this dlc more then i have ran with pug groups in the last 2 years combined. The normal version just isnt that hard if ya even slightly pay attention to whats going on.

And no proxy is not the pug :D
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Like I keep saying, not everyone has your luck. I've had one run of USn under an hour. It's unfortunate because I can tell it's not really hard, but that's just the way our community is now, and it's not going to change.
  19. Here2Help Devoted Player

People standing on the tables in the Gentleman Ghost fight. He is unable to teleport directly onto the table and so they bypass that mechanic. I'm presuming it's not intended so something has to be done about it. Either make it so we can't stand on the tables or tweak Ghost so he can teleport onto them.
    • Like x 2
  20. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Gentleman Ghosts damage transfer shield hardly shows up. When we see him in Survival mode we can see the damage transfer shield every time but in here hardly ever. It would be nice if you could always see it so you could avoid killing your teammates.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.