Dev Discussion Episode 28: Time-Torn Area 51

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Charon, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we compromise at having 2 daily solo missions in both open worlds? 3 was too grindy imo (per open world), but 1 is kinda low and doesn't really utilise these open worlds that you guys have spent time working on for this episode.
    • Like x 1
  2. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

Canvassing the time-torn

In canvassing the time, I cannot talk to lady blackhawk at all. and it still does not show that I finished the mission for special agent anderson.
  3. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

neither lady blackhawk nor warrant officer jones have a question mark on their head when you return to them
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Is it possible that, while doing the 411 in here, the group have to be in the same side of the time torn division line to get credit for the KO´s? Or im just hallucinating?
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

No. Any Savage Soldier from Time-Torn Area 51 or the War-Torn Village will count as credit to the KO count.
  6. Twincam Well-Known Player

Not sure if this is the correct thread. And sorry in advance for not knowing the mission name.

Anyhow, There is a mission where you need to close purple the vortexes, where you activate the thing, then soldiers jump out of the vortex and attack you, you kill them and then you can close the vortex. Sorry can't remember the name of the mission.

So when you stand next to the thing you need to activate, pop a shield (Time Bubble for me) then activate, the enemies start attacking you but you manage to get the thing activated, you then get rewarded. Then you kill the enemies and you can again activate that switch and once you do, you get rewarded again.

Steps for replication:
    1. Stand next to switch
    2. Pop a shield and immediately start activating (This should get activated and you get a reward, 1/5 completed etc)
    3. Once activated, you can now attack enemies that popped out of the portal and is gunning you down.
    4. Kill those enemies
    5. Activate that switch again (You get rewarded again 2/5 completed)
    6. Move on to the next portal
    You should only be rewarded once per portal if you activate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.