Episode 27 Underworld Trials Alert 3 people

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MAXILIANO, Oct 25, 2016.

1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Hi, guys!:D
    The following is a video where we close the alert with 3 people!
    Here and the final fight! I tank and another troll of my league and one DPS who had initiated the alert us.
    Follow the video.:)
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Confirmation it can be made harder before live.

It's clearly too easy.

Thanks for testing.
    • Like x 6
  3. LT Schmitt Committed Player

NO!!!
    Its an alert it should be easy!!! Some how you most have confused alerts with raids. Solo, Duo and Alerts should be easy to do and not take too long. I am really tired of people saying its to easy just because a few people on the test server found it easy. What about everyone else that is not elite, and just want to have a good time. I get you "Disclaimer: Unless clearly of the contrary, mostly everything I say is satire" but the notion that we need everything ramped up in difficulty is just plain nuts. Also we are you testing it out at 176 why not try it @ <170 and see how you are doing? Not everyone is going to be maxed out when this comes out.
    • Like x 1
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

things like this will continue whether this instance is made harder or not.
    • Like x 2
  5. Proxystar #Perception

lol chill bro, i mean it shouldn't be elite by any means, but it also shouldn't be dead easy, that just becomes real boring, real quick.
    • Like x 5
  6. Ekart Committed Player

Proxy always have in mind that a lot of people don't have the Fire Dancers feat, because it's to hard to run in a circle. :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

Oh wait actually, that's true.
    • Like x 2
  8. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I do not have it, but then again I have not ran elite but once and did not have good luck pugging it. Now if you wish I would love to run it with you if your are down for it. I can tank heal or troll your choice
  9. Proxystar #Perception

to get the feat you need everyone on the same page, can you vouch for the other 2 people not to flick the idiot switch?
    • Like x 1
  10. LT Schmitt Committed Player

that is a tough task
    • Like x 1
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Not surprised. Every release the same people pop up saying it's all too easy. I really wish the devs would create a separate server filled with soul crushing stuff for these couple of dozen players.

Of course, the reality is that many of these people crying for hard stuff wouldn't even try DWF elite when that episode came out; they just kept griping about how regular was too easy.
    • Like x 1
  12. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

This.

Even if an instance is made damn near impossible for most of the playerbase to complete, there will always be those few that manage to do it really fast, or without a full group, or with all dps or some **** like that and then post a video.

In short, that happening does NOT mean it's "too easy".
    • Like x 2
  13. Owl Devoted Player

Difficulty will most likely change after Advanced Mechanics are removed and NPC Stats are changed.
    • Like x 2
  14. bmce84 Loyal Player

yeap, when we're less powerful and they are stronger alerts are going to be like raids and good luck making a raid group then.
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea difficulty is probably set to after stats matter for the alert and solo content, hence the extreme easy feeling. However you also have to remember that alerts are no longer designed with a 1-1-1-1 group mentality and are more geared to any group format including 4-0-0-0. Alerts are designed to where support roles are not needed
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There's a big difference between easy and a joke....and if you can three man it without gear from that episode, it's laughable. This just promotes more of the crappy players who expect no challenge in content. But hey, who cares right...spending 20-30 minutes in an alert is suuuuch an ordeal (eve though gearing up will help reduce that time). Maybe the stats update will make the alert less of a joke.
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Some might say a Herculean task... ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The number of people claiming DWF was easy was very very small. They where nowhere near as vocal as the nerf DWF crowd (and I am SO glad the Devs didn't listen to them and kept it pretty much the same).

Look it's one thing for these people to hop on the test server and run an alert with max cr (matching what's on live) without all four roles. It's another thing when they don't even seem to need the 4th person, and with it, the roleless buff. That makes it a duo with a third wheel.
    • Like x 2
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

I'm confused. Were you just expanding on what I previously said?
  20. Perseus Chase Committed Player

I don't mine alert being hard.....but yeah I prefer solo to be easy since that where I normally run when I do a role play character.

In solo I ran stuff like freeze breath (on my ice toon) and heat vision (on my fire toon) just for fun.....and I didn't really do all those AM n stuff.....I pick whatever power that have a cool animation and ran with it....so of cuz I can't really do that when it hard cuz that would take at least 15-20 minutes to get it done lol.