Dev Discussion Episode 27: Loot and Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I think elite vendor piece should also count for the matching "normal" piece style feat wise.
  2. Kipperjoness New Player

I just ran my dailies all 4, 2 times. I got the choice of white general generator mods 4 times out of the boxes you get from the dailies. I just need to know if this is meant to be??????
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

I don't think it's active with this new loot system. Don't quote me on that, but I think they mentioned it in another thread (sorry for no link).
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I just want to know where Unbreakable Motes drop. I haven't seen them anywhere. Not in the open world stuff, not from TC's, not from the duo, alert, or raid.
  5. SasquaT Dedicated Player

From Amazon Time capsules .
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Thanks but lame.
  7. Ichiro Loyal Player

As far as loot goes i dislike the white location generator mods being in the loot table. there should always be an R&D choice given instead of 2 white generator mods.

If the green gear is going to have such a high drop rate over blue and purple then we should be getting green on first and second boss in solo/duo and alerts witht he chance at blue and purple on last boss.

The coin and gear reduction makes replaying raids the only sensible avenue but for those of us that prefer the small content this DLC is not as advertised as having a progression path for those who don't prefer raids and there is no elite option for small content players. i guess we can't work for that style/feat.

Gear costs are too high and counter productive. We either have to replay to keep up or fall so far behind we give up.

If new mods and generator mods come out every DLC with feats attached it completely resets the work put in the previous episode which is not desirable.

the ever changing CR gear has the same problem green blue and purple had before in the removal of mods. i would prefer to keep the mods i worked for until i can upgrade to the next highest piece of gear without having to trash the trash gear until i get to that Cr. alphas and betas are not desirable.
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

The white generator mods are just a good laugh for our league right now. Selling plans that you already have nets you around $23000. I wish they'd find something else that could be on par with that baseline.

I like the gear box drops as is. Green/blue/purple chances at all bosses that drop gear works, and it all salvages for essences. Keep in mind the difference between a green at max 162 and a purple at max 164 is pretty minimal. We'll be chasing the style so it keeps this content relevant for a longer time.

I think the vendor gear prices are decent. Again, it's a chase for the style as the 164 is more than adequate for all this content. If you have all green at 162, you're at CR 186, again it's adequate. So far I've got both rings and the face and am just about able to buy the next piece. I already modded the rings with the new mods...so far the essences haven't slowed me down too much. I was worried at first they'd be a major limiter, but it's fine. Oh, very little replay usage as well, I maybe reset the duo like 3 or 4 times. But I did get through the raids each week once.

I'm loving this new set up with a much longer chase. Every week is progress. No more monthlies with mega rush, lol.
    • Like x 1
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I really do not know where to put this to get your attention.
    The Olympian Generator Mods do not grant Prestige.
  10. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Uhm, why is there no gear loot drop from first boss fight of the alert. Also, why is there no gear loot drop from the first and second boss from the duo? I mean i know it's not a bug (or is it?) but would like to hear the reasons for such a strategy? Can you take out the base item choice and put gear loot? Any color would be fine.
    The base items, if you must, you can put them in the daily missions in "Typhoon's Monster Invasion" and through in some gear loot, that would be great.
    Thanks peaches! <3
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.