Dev Discussion Episode 27: Loot and Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report bugs and feedback on Episode 27's loot and rewards.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Why does time capsules that are not part of a DLC (even though themed with) have loot that gives a feat within the DLC? Also, why is it double the amount that the gear that we earn in the DLC give?
    • Like x 5
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not sure if this is the intended location to discuss the Time Capsule gear but I can't salvage the pieces I've attuned, worn and no longer need.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Is the Gorgon Slayer style supposed to be in the rare style vendor (vendor 22)? The style from purple drops is usually added when the episode drops.
  5. Ichiro Loyal Player

Is the elixir only useful in the raid? Is it supposed to turn you into a dog in all other content?.
    • Like x 1
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

styles are added when the next episode drops, not right after.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

On this, is the raid the only place that it gives health/power? As if you use it outside it just turns you into a dog w/o any benefits.
  8. AccelT Well-Known Player

Is the Bad Luck Limiter working? I believe it is working for the alert but I have no idea about the Duo and Solo since it was only in place for Alerts and Raids during monthly Episodes and the equipment loot from the Solo comes from a box so...
  9. Ichiro Loyal Player

thanks bro. The description was confusing. On the surface it looked like a 24 hr infinite soda.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Future crusader gear did the same thing. Not sure why you can't salvage any TC gear.
    • Like x 1
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

So the godfall vendor gear is showing up in the salvage list at the r/d station. I bought the chest yesterday and went to make a mod b4 i equipped or imprinted it and it showed up to salvage. IIRC vendor gear should never do that. And with the long grind associated with getting that gear im sure people would be pretty upset if they accidentally salvaged that gear. Yes it can be marked so it doesnt show up for salvage. That isnt the point. It shouldnt be in the list at all. Might wanna check into this.
  12. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Can you remove collection "Minotaur Ears" from vendor "Olympian equipment supplier" and put it to other vendor where style are before more people got heart atack like me yesterday when i bought this and discover its not OP item but just a style ?
    Now i dont wana play anymore after wasting 300 marks and like 50 milion in game cash on style .
    Never been so frustrated in my life .
    • Like x 1
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I noticed that after you use the plan for upgraded emblems or Shim'Tar armor from the time capsules, the plan stays in the R&D station and still says "Not Collected" even when you have the upgraded style active.
  14. Ully Committed Player

+1
  15. Hollow Dreamz Active Player

I can confirm, I accidently salvaged my 165 weapon when I was salvaging my duo trash drops from back to back runs. I just started a conversation and mepps and avair about it xD 120 coins gone for me. Like 12-24mil in game cash or $30 of replay badges because of what I'm assuming to be a bug.
  16. SasquaT Dedicated Player

My giuld m8 salvaged trinket 165 .
  17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The ability to salvage vendor gear does need to be removed I salvaged the vendor gear belt because I have the OP belt and wanted to get the style tbat was a mistake because the waist style clips so bad I don't wear it on my character.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Yes it should be removed. Vendor gear should be tribute only. As it always was.
    • Like x 1
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I think there's a problem with Renown in the Elite content.

I ran Olympus Elite raid earlier tonight with some friends and was successfully able to complete it. I beat the first and second boss, both times getting the blue Renown consumable.

On the final boss, after I had selected my loot, the summary screen showed that I had received the Purple Renown drop but upon checking my inventory, it wasn't there. The loot tab itself showed everyone else in the group getting the Renown Drop, but it didn't list me as being a recipient.

I have a theory as to why this happened. My inventory was full at the time and so I think this was the reason I never got it. I checked the overspill section in my inventory but it wasn't there, either and it didn't show up at all, even after making space. Wasn't this a bug with Stabilizer Fragments in the Suicide Squad event the other month?

I can't confirm this is the repro and it's not easy for me to try and replicate, so maybe you could try yourselves by running the elite raid in God mode and killing Zeus with a full inventory using your dev trinkets to see if the same happens for you?

If that isn't the problem, then I'm stumped. I saved a video of all this happening, including the loot summary screen, showing my inventory and the loot tab, but it's on a 15 minute long video and I don't have the time right now to edit it down, so it'll probably be a few days before I can show you.

Either way, I'm a little disappointed because I was only running that raid for the renown and it was actually the first raid I've paid to replay in such a long, long time. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO REPLAY AGAIN :'(
  20. Kipperjoness New Player

Is the white generator location mods supposed to drop so much??? If not can you guys please swap them out of loot drops. They are so useless at the level of game play it's just an annoyance at this point. Please and thank you!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.