Dev Discussion Episode 21: Prison Break 8-player Operation feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coelha Well-Known Player

The group can't wipe in the 0 death feat? Feat description doesn't say anything.
  2. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I really enjoyed the raid.
    My group was having a bit of trouble at first, but after a DPS rage quit, we 7-manned it without a single wipe.
  3. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Can some1 said pls what can be drop in Prison break ( here )
  4. Ichiro Loyal Player

chest, Legs, Back, And Waist all Cr 140 I believe.
    • Like x 1
  5. Vyltran Loyal Player

I really enjoyed this op... Certainly, there are players that don't even analyze what's happening around but mechanics are great.

Actually, my only BIG enemy on this raid are: TURRETS.. every time i get in, i want to burn them down before hurting teammates lol..

No nerf needed, btw.
    • Like x 2
  6. marvelousman Well-Known Player

This is the reason that i prefer to spend replays in solo missions than waste my time in this annoying raides.
  7. marvelousman Well-Known Player

A reskin of gunslinger style? No maybe not so best....Nothing new...for while....i'm waiting new styles that makes the difference
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

Okay I dont know but we have a 100% rate of Prison Break runs of problems with lags on EU with 2nd boss at least 2+ ppl start lagging there and being to a degree unplayable. Powers on endless cooldown etc. and its just there. We can even set a timer when its going to happen (was also on the stream yesterday (see link I posted earlier page 1) =/
  9. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Is there a way to change Dr Lights skull for his beam? He does a skull for the straight beam and encase, yet doesn't do one for his sweeping beam. It'd make more sense for him to have a skull when he does his sweeping beam, rather than the beam/encase. Not looking to have the damage reduced or anything like that. But a skull would be nice for the other beam as it's more deadly than the first one. Along with there really isn't a big tell to show when he's doing it.

This is for Elite. Thanks.
    • Like x 2
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

Okay laser and aoe on last boss is easy to avoid with fliers. Stack fliers and this fight is boring and easy to finish on elite.

Edit: Oh yeah and lots of ledges and consoles to avoid the laser too. This whole room is a glitch fest.
  11. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Only ran twice so far but yeah no need to nerf this at all. First run on my Ice Tank i think we wiped all of twice, once on the first boss because of my fault not knowing about the bot roaming the room. Second was Grodd being Grodd and the Devs favorite new mechanic of 95% scripted moves that basically make me never want to tank a boss again because whats the friggin point when you cant pull or taunt them off anyone. Dr Light we got 1st try though there was a couple of Oh 5hit moments before DPS figured out the mechanic. Whole run was about 35-40 minutes and that was with discussions, brb's etc.

The second run on my HL toon was the exact opposite. Bossy tank telling everyone EXACTLY what to do but seemed to be giving correct info and hey its day one and maybe this guys been playing everyday on Test. 35-40 minutes later we're finally at the first boss. Yeah, not kidding. 3 strikes there and people are bailing like their houses are on fire. Took about 6 tries there. Grodd was another 4-5 attempts with off the bench subs. Again, Dr Light we got the 1st try but that was because of the lesson I learned on my first run.

Only odd thing play wise was the Mechanics that the tank didnt get pulled in were kind of twitchy about going to their turret when I tried to burn them. Seemed like they would aggro on me for a sec then remember what they were trying to do then aggro on me then etc etc. Seemed like I could distract them from repairs as long as I pounded on them. Which was fine by me, we had enough problems in that group!!
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

That's why the vendor gear will get u up to max cr , it's UP TO YOU and YOU only if u wanna waste time or wanna have challenge .

For me since I go to school and I work and model , it's hard to stay for hours in a raid so I just end up either buy gear or wait for my league mates .
  13. bmce84 Loyal Player

Raid is nice, not too hard you need a groups of 200 SP to finish (btw PS users, in PC we don't need to know your SP, just send us a tell with your CR and role), just hard enough that it takes coordination, people say it's easy just because they beat it, but try to do it with a group that doesn't know what to do and don't say anything, see how well it goes. One thing though, devs please stop with the one shots, we've been having the same conversation for months, people with full bars, 2 healers, 2 tanks, 2 trolls and one shots left and right, we don't need that to make the raid hard, just add mechanics, the first boss is a good example of a mechanic (no pun intended), you can brave it and leave the turrents and stay next to the drone, or kill the turrents, move away from the drone and have no issues at all. But the you have Grodd, who just like Grundy can randomly jump at players and one shot them, btw this is even with the consoles activated, please look into other ways to add difficulty other than just the random one shots, it takes away from the fun of an otherwise good raid.
  14. TestReporter Loyal Player

That doesn't means the raid is hard, that means the group is bad :p, none of grodd attacks are random one shots, all of his attacks have a tell just like the stompa ones, its just not a skull, but if u look at him, you'll see he charging.
  15. bmce84 Loyal Player

That's my point though, a coordinated group wont have any issues besides bad boss mechanics like the unnecessary one shots.
  16. bmce84 Loyal Player

Well its not really vendor gear when you need parts you can only get from content to get it.
  17. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

True but again I was referring to cr
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

There's just two things I noticed about Elite. One is during the first boss fight it's difficult to pick anyone up if they died. There is always lightning hitting and chaining from people around them.

Second is for elite. I hate it when Grodd lungs at you which hits you for over 27,000 and then he places his AOE over you. You out and only had 1 live/chance.

The charge attack always doing 27-30,000 there is no warning at all. A Skull or something would be nice.
  19. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Uh hey devs, Dr Light on elite is really fun. Overall I'd say good job with the elite raid, maybe the first or second bosses could do with some buffs but the third was fine.

By the way, you need to take a look at last boss for the elite. Are you trying to compensate since throne and happiness home needed more tanks than necessary? :D

20. TestReporter Loyal Player

Elite is not made to be beaten by pugs, its made for the most experienced players, if you can't beat it, i'm sorry, but you have to do the regular version or farm the 1st boss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.