Dev Discussion Episode 21: Prison Break 8-player Operation feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLantern Developer

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Prison Break Operation feedback thread for Episode 21! Please report here if you find bugs, have questions, or just want to talk about any feedback you may have.

Thanks, and good luck future Legends!

*Update*
    If you're wondering what's going on with Doctor Light's Spin Attack, I've made some changes.
    The tl;dr version is: The damage has been normalized and the beam from the Spin Attack only does damage while the spin is happening.

The long version is on page 9: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...operation-feedback.267805/page-9#post-3601626
    • Like x 1
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

If one or two people stay and activate next ot the Star Labs console that leads to the prison and the others back at the sparrings or further only the 2 next to the console get teleported. If then after the rest uses the porter all of the people end up in the same prison cell. You still have to open the other cells though but this allows us to speed up the opening all at once + its odd outcome and the cuscene looks like an overcrowded real prison ;D
    • Like x 1
  3. bagofboom Committed Player

I'd like to point out that I am currently a legend. In my own mind.
    That is all.
    :)

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 2
  4. m4a_X (Anaktis) New Player

Too difficult, 10 trys and none made
    • Like x 1
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

• Like x 1
  6. TestReporter Loyal Player

Pls devs, you can ban me from forums by saying this, but don't nerf the raid because of commentary like this one.
    • Like x 4
  7. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Too difficult? Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    It's been a few hours and people are whining. No nerfs!
    • Like x 1
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

There's an elite version so let everyone have a chance to run the regular version.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

When raids were actually something, people would continue to fail, Laby and Assault and Battery for example. We failed many times on the first week, but people learned, got a bit stronger and used their sense and accomplished it.

People whining about the raid now, only after a few hours, are people who won't get anywhere in life. What happened to the sense of accomplishment? What happened to making your character stronger to beat stuff. People want everything handed on a silver plate like children, and I'm shocked that this raid has only just come out. Course its going to be hard.
    • Like x 3
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

Everyone have a chance to run the regular version, its super super easy and can be done in 30mins or less, its been live for how long? 4 hours? ( Not to mention its not live in US yet) Get better dude.
  11. Snix Dedicated Player

So Dr. Light in the Elite version....I don't believe the tell on his 360 Spinning Beam attack is properly showing at all times. Sometimes theres a skull which we can block but then theirs no skull on that same attack at times. If it's intended cool. We'll just have to adapt. If not I'd love a fix.

Other than that the Elite version was satisfying at the least. No other complaints great job on this raid.
    • Like x 1
  12. NinjaForceZ New Player

um 10 tries and all fails?.. Well Id say run the reg version a few more times before trying the elite. i mean i ran it on 6 toons, earth fire quantum sorce hard light and even nature beat it all 5 times the fire dps was 146, quantum 147, the hard light was 151, sorce earth and nature 144 145. so um either you were not geared for elite or u r not using the game mechinics to interupt but I don't see how it could need nerfing.
  13. CikaBang Level 30

Wow! The new raid is just fun, fun, fun!!! It is difficult, but only until you figure out what exactly you have to do. And then there's the feeling that overwhelms you when you finish each part of the instance. My thanks to the devs for this one.
    Side note, I am just loving the new electrostatic chest! Best chest piece in game (in my opinion)
    • Like x 2
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

There's an issue with riot quietly feat because one of the guards is partially looking at the console nearly all the time. We still managed to get the feat after 4 disbands.

All the feats are easy, Got them all in the first run excluding the riot one. Only missing the no death feat which will put me at 260sp. I haven't ran elite yet because everyone going to bed and the LFG today is just eww atm. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  15. TLantern Developer

That was actually intended. The main reason was if your group had a late comer and you already used the console, this way he/she can still get into the prison. Sending everyone to the same cell was the simplest solution.
    • Like x 1
  16. TLantern Developer

I would be curious to know how quickly you get the no death feat in Elite mode! Keep me posted!
    • Like x 4
  17. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Nerf or Buff incoming....;)
    • Like x 2
  18. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I think the Omnipotent Belt dropping in the normal version of the raid is a bit silly ...
    • Like x 2
  19. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

THIS GUY....
    • Like x 1
  20. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.