Episode 16 Solo Mission

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Hraesvelg, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

The terminal to start the mission isn't able to be activated by me. I started the journal missions, went to the Battlezone, but I can't activate the console.

I have:
    Switched missions in journal
    Started a new mission
    Switched phases
    Switched toons
    Restarted Client
    Validated Assets
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Were is the terminal after you talk to Hal when he sends you back to Metropolis to get help because I can't find it .
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

After logging for a bit, I logged back in and the first part of the mission was done. It jumped me to the bit about killing lanterns in the open world. Good times, LOL
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Thanks for the info .
  5. Xanoth Dedicated Player

I had the same issue, just went to find Munk.

Forced to skip the first half of the instance, but nothing to be done about it.

Annoying that you just get a single reward box with same loot as the duo. Expected a quest like Patrol Catastrophe so we would have a wider selection.
    • Like x 1
  6. Smart Bomb Well-Known Player

My main got no loot at all from any sub bosses and got no marks,from the final,boss when I finally got it working.

My heal who is 132, can't get into the solo, it's not in the journal, the teleport in metro isn't there anymore either (it was there on my main). This is very frustrating. Many league mates are reporting they can't finish the solo after leaving the instance because there is no direction for the next section and even when they are taken there it doesn't activate.
    • Like x 2
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

The latter was what was happening to me. I took like a ten minute break offline, hopped back on, and suddenly I had the quest in my journal and it was completed past the point of the first OA bit. I had to go kill the outside mobs. No telling WHAT'S going on there, but I presume that's why they took it down.
  8. EP Ice Loyal Player

I do not have the mission in my journal, so, how do I fix that?
  9. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Remember they took it down yesterday well i was in the open world when that happen was 4/13 and 0/5. Today I can't see the mission objectives, and they are not going up after I kill an add, its just telling me to complete the Oa under Siege mission. How do I reset it? I have it in my journal
  10. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I'm experiencing a problem similar to the OP. My main cannot interact with the Battlezone portal to get the Oa Under Siege mission (no ! appears), but my alts can get the mission no problem. I've submitted a support ticket but that will likely mean several days at least before I'm able to run it on my main.
  11. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Having the same issue...... nice turn of people milling around in the battle zone ...LOL
  12. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Just wondering, is this PS or PC or both. I ran the solo today with no problems on USPC.
  13. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

me and Hal knocked each other out at the same time.

I got credit for the feat for not banishing his adds

But when I hit flee to spawn it took me back downstairs with the monk

So being the noob I am I clicked his cog in the place I spawned and I could no longer finish the last objective

I ran back to the boss room and the only thing there was the X that the quest left on my map
  14. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I havent had any problems with this solo but it was disappointing to find out that all you get is 1 reward box at the end.
    Also the whole thing doesnt count towards 500 solos feat.

Overall, Ill do it 2-3 more times to get the remaining feat to kill a number of black lanterns and drop it.
    Nothing interesting or worth investing time in.
  15. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

The mission console still doesn't show up for me...