Episode 15 Launch Dates Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]

Sudden content is the best kind. Thanks for the warning!
    • Like x 6
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

Yeah, that's why they're moving to monthly content. It's the same amount of content over a 3 month period, so we're only getting 2 pieces of content each month. But it should hopefully mean shorter periods of boredom, instead of a month or two of boredom before each dlc.
  3. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Anyone know where the gear vendor will be located for this episode?
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

There's a new vendor in the WT/HoD, Vendor 151617 or something like that. It's in the center of the HoD, where the brokers used to be, and it's next to the pillar between the Monitor Womb and the Phase Shifter in the Watchtower.
    • Like x 2
  5. RedOriginsBlob New Player

Awesome,btw that robot there on the youtube vid reminded me of a robot fight between japan and USA :)
  6. spinza Well-Known Player

Ok now i got it thank you
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

Now is 5 august here in Italy :)
  8. Corwin Quantum Level 30

It should be the Colony Trader vendor next to Mr. Miracle in the Watchtower. Vendor 151617 should only be for test. Same for HoD, the parademon trader by Kalibak.
  9. Corwin Quantum Level 30

Its Aug 5th, 2015 at 9:00 AM PST not Turkey time. You have 17 hours to wait, just like the rest of us.:D
  10. Yui Loyal Player

Most likely on August 12 when the Episode will come out for everyone else.
    • Like x 1
  11. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Yeah I expect that as well, hopefully so. I wondered a bit though, because Mepps said they had different plans for the future distribution of episodes on steam. I don't think he ever explained this, so I am curious.
  12. Pyroseraph New Player

Nice. Should be getting my check (and my sub) right around then. :)

By the way, where is your sig from? Could swear I've seen it before...
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

120 and 118 are just Chest, Legs, Back and Waist. I *think* there's a full set of 112 gear, and maybe 116 but I'm not sure on the 116 gear.
  14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So its now coming out for us in about 2 hours and 20 minutes.
  15. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

I noticed it hasn't shown up yet after the daily reset. Does anyone know for sure if it's 9 am PST = noon EST that it will pop up?
  16. Xanoth Dedicated Player

I expected Episode 15 to be live after the server restart.

I was wrong.

Do we have a time of day for this?

Vendor 151617 is there, with no items for sale, new content not so much.

Someone in LFG said 9am PST, which is a little over 4 hours away (5PM BST/6PM CEST). Can anyone confirm this.
  17. Xanoth Dedicated Player

nm, noticed the tweet:

https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/628721034380865536

9am PST.
  18. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Umm no. Even now, as I post, you still have 3 hours, 50 minutes left. At the time you posted, you were off by 2 hours.

9 AM Pacific Time. That's 10 AM Mountain, 11 central, and noon on east coast. Apply other time zones if out of continental US.
  19. Ramonater New Player

so its just gonna appear at that time? just check the duty tab and it will magically be there? weird way to do it, i thought they would release it after shutdown but this works too i guess.
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

They do it with seasonals too.