Episode 15 Launch Dates Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Hi Mepps, will the episodes be available on steam?
    • Like x 1
  2. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

This is a question that interests me ...:cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. Blight KOBRA Commander

Nice. Good way to start off August.
    • Like x 1
  4. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

5. zorile New Player

6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

what item level is the vendor gear, and will we only get 4 pieces of vendor gear this round? or the entire set of vendor gear?
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

118, and 4 pieces come with this Episode. The other pieces will be released with Episodes 16 and 17, but you only need one of the Episodes in order to qualify to buy the whole set of gear.
    • Like x 1
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

ah ok, yea I knew the rest of the stuff. Didnt remember the IL of vendor gear though ty jaf :p

oh before I forget have you tested the raid recently? is it hard at say CR126
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Not recently, sorry. I only tested the first build.
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

ah ok just curious if it will be around necro/art/lab/HoH difficulty or more FoS2 in the FoS series.
  11. Man New Player

3 days off work and tomorrow is my last day to prepare for dlc. This came out at the best time! : D
  12. Ramonater New Player

what time will the new episode be available?
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Question

So the Chest, Legs, Back, Waist drop in this content as lv120 and vendor gear, but will the feet, hands, etc be the episode also as lower common 118 drops? Or is it just the 4 pieces of gear in everything?
  14. spinza Well-Known Player

is this new episode also conncet with others like other 14 why u have said member can download it from website just little consufesd I am legendry and I have the game still I need to download new episode?
  15. Ramonater New Player

the elite/expert alert should stay open for at least 1 week after beating the regular version. I mean if they really close it up daily that would be the most disgusting and money hungry move in the history of dcuo. And they have done some pretty money hungry moves so far but that would be a new low, my heart says they wont stoop that low but their track record does not support my heart.
    • Like x 1
  16. Lyte Knight Level 30

Would I be correct in assuming that since the gear is lantern themed that the vendor in Mogo/ Ranx would be the one who would sell it?
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The content is downloaded automatically, and it will become available tomorrow. Since you are a Member, it will just suddenly be available.
    • Like x 2
  18. Sbel Devoted Player

The level 116, 118, and 120 pieces are the same 4 pieces. I'm not sure if there's a whole set of 112 gear or not. 112 is the common "trash" loot.

No. There's a new vendor in the WT/HoD, Vendor 151617 or something like that. It's in the center of the HoD, where the brokers used to be, and it's next to the pillar between the Monitor Womb and the Phase Shifter in the Watchtower.
  19. Lantern Darkside New Player

Finally ...... a reason to play DCUO again . I would like to say that I am a casual player and I ran out of stuff to do about a month ago on DCUO and stopped playing for awhile . I can only imagine how boring this game got for the Hard Core players logging on everyday . In my opinion content needs to come out more frequently than once every 3 months . For me as a casual player that only plays 3 days a week on average , new content would be good once every 2 months not every 3 months . The 3 month schdule leaves me a month with nothing to do .
  20. Lantern Darkside New Player

I have not seen anything on the forums about raids going to daily reset . It will still be on a weekly