Episode 15 Is Now Available For Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 5, 2015.

1. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Great, the Raid bugged out on us and the last boss kept resetting. Not sure why I keep getting my hopes up for a perfectly assembled raid on the day that it launches. You'd think that folks like QA would check this stuff before its released.

Oh, I forgot, the players are QA...
    • Like x 1
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

There haven't been any new challenges since Spark of Parallax. Open World solo missions have never been in the On Duty tab.
  3. Valsmurf Loyal Player

i havent tried it yet as I am at work. but in the past I have always been able to see the vendor gear and rare vendor styles, there was just a "dlc x required" label in big red letters when you hover over the piece of gear. I might be "misremembering" something, so thanks for the clarification :)
  4. bagofboom Committed Player

Hey if you're at work, why are you on the forums!? I'm telling on you! LOL, actually I admire your dedication to the fine establishment that is DCUO! And, way to stick it to the man! :D
    Unless of course you are in the employ of an important service like a cop, firefighter or something of that nature, THEN I AM telling on you! Long Live DCUO!!
  5. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I do social research. Sometimes i get sent to remote rural areas where internet is too bad to play, but just good enough to come in and get some dcuo news :p

i don't have a fixed schedule for work as long as i get the job done, but when i'm on these trips i am essentially at work for weeks/months at a time, a little distraction isn't a bad thing is it? especially if it's to support dcuo ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The new Episode will go on sale in the Marketplace next week. This is the member launch.
    • Like x 1
  7. MaatAset Well-Known Player

[IMG]I now only have one toon so I should eventually get to these later episodes. I am currently cr 72 so it is only a matter of time before I see true end game stuff! Thank you Santa Lady
    • Like x 2
  8. Black Dathen Level 30

That's exactly what I've been saying. 126 CR 50 or so Skillpoints... That shouldn't even be possible... It definitely ruins smooth runs in high content and from the view out a developer, why would you want people to be able circumvent content you put so much imagination into? I'm just sayin...
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Dathen Level 30

Maybe for the skilled... But I can just about guarantee that someone that low doesn't posses the skill needed to be able contribute meaningfully to a well oiled group. My son is 5, tags along with me and has a 107 CR with negligible Skillpoint count... His character sucks...even in content made for his CR...
    • Like x 1
  10. Delta795 New Player

He's 5
    But good point, and good for you playing with him
    • Like x 3
  11. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Hi Mepps, sorry to insist. I'm just wondering if you guys will put the monthly episodes on steam? I remember you once said that you had different plans for their distribution on steam going forward, but you never clarified what those were.
  12. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Still T3, on PC, and T1 on PS3. Gonna get to end game stuff with the really fun episodes soon though.
  13. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I love this new episode. I find it to be hard, but hey its fun.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, monthly episodes will appear on Steam.
    • Like x 2
  15. KennyD73 New Player

I know Mepps. You need to do something with sp. I've had 2 leagues disband and leave the game because of the high cr and no sp. My league now had 66 people 2 months ago now only 2 of us are left. In the past 5 months that's almost 500 people leaving and going to play destiny and elder scrolls. I'm sick of everyone jumping tiers and being clueless on roles. Plus you get the idiots that que as both roles and don't switch. Plus that 3 hour kick has to go too. These 125s with 40sp just dc and no one can kick. I've been stuck in raids with 3 people and can't even disband because not enough votes.
    • Like x 2
  16. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Awesome! Thanks for the response
  17. Valsmurf Loyal Player

woops double post, sorry
  18. MiniHavoc2 New Player

Why are DLCs Fight For the Light through War of the Light Part 1 $4.99, but DLCs Amazon Fury Part 1 and up $9.99?
  19. BrknVltr New Player

I started playing DCUO when it first dropped, been through hacks, left, came back and so on. I'm not a hard core player but I would love some new content.. again for people like me who don't have crazy high CR's. I don't have hours to play at a time to make long runs with groups that treat the low man on the totem pole like a hindrance. Don't get me wrong. I love DCUO but for us casual players.. for a casual player like me.. nothings really changed all that much in over a year.. Again.. still love DCUO..
    • Like x 1
  20. ArtemisWonderWomen7 New Player

Ran the new stuff alday fun for the most part i agree abot how the raid seems to hard 4 a casual player could not beat last boss even though tried 3 raid groups all upper 190 sp 127+cr and work well together. the vortex's spawn to many and u have to wait long time 4 someone to get the black aura then it took to long 2 cleanse hope it was a gjitch cause we tried every set up including 2222 room had nothing but black vortex . You might want 2 tone those down cause i know alot of players are feeling that that hole fight is just unfair and the reward not right .112 item drop. that 6 item levels lower the rare drop and the states a really bad i got a run that thats all i got and after 3 runs in there i got a 116 wast on 1 toon rest 112