Episode 15 Is Now Available For Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Members, Play Episode 15 Now!

Members' early access to Episode 15 has begun! Travel to an alternate, World War II-inspired universe in "The Bombshell Paradox," where the DC Bombshells await with a timeline threatened by infinite war. Or, take the fight back to Zamaron where the Black Lanterns have appeared, corrupting everything in their path.

Episode 15 will launch in the Marketplace on August 12, 2015.

New 8 Player Operation - The Bombshell Paradox!

To play this 8-player Operation, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 113. Travel through a rift in time and space to the DC Bombshells universe in the Bombshell Paradox. The “Lady al Ghul” has created a tear in reality in attempt to change the outcome of World War II! Players must stop her and set the Bombshells universe back on its correct path. Gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 7 of the 8 Player Tab.
    Minimum CR: 113
    Suggested CR: 129

New Duo – Corrupted Zamaron!

To play this 2-Player Duo, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 113. "The Black" has re-emerged in the universe! Help Carol Ferris defend Zamaron from the Black Lanterns and purge the Black Lanterns’ Corruption, in this 2-player duo. Gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Duo under Tier 7 of the 2 Player Tab.
    Minimum CR: 113
    Suggested CR: 129
    • Like x 1
  2. Oktoberman22 New Player

I've crashed 3 times while attempting to queue up for the new duo. My character is now linkdead and my game crashes on login. Is anyone else having this issue when trying to queue up for the duo?
  3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Don't forget to add rest of the Bombshells in legends vendor.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

There are some people with lower cr's that would like this stuff as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. coco Committed Player

Now that I think about it someone that doesn't even have a full 98 set could come into this content already think you might wanna rethink this cause some will be skipping over older dlc's which will make it very hard on us people that didn't. Do about anyone else if I end up in group with a 113 I'm either leaving or giving them the boot it was bad enough being in ng raid with a 113 can't imagine what it's going to be like in this content.
  6. coco Committed Player

Not only that been seeing a lot of new comers cr120 & higher with sp in 40's range that makes things extremely difficult!
    • Like x 2
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Are the raid styles going in the style vendor.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Hopefully they do.
  9. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Is there a new vendor, or only gear drops?

Also as 114 DPS, I was carried through it from a 124 DPS.. AS much as I loved the Duo.. You might want to rethink the CR.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These will release separately.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Look for the new vendor in your headquarters.
    • Like x 1
  12. Delta795 New Player

Just gotta ask...
    Are you seriously WaveDoxing these people? I mean cmon, I get it but I've also seen people with over 120 that were terrible! SP means diddly anymore compared to CR'
    • Like x 1
  13. PoKTLi Active Player

Is this a Cruel Joke?

New content will be launch on market place next week (at a higher cost than a DLC used to be) BUT.... new vendor prices wont allow premium to buy gear.

Is this a way to force all ppl to become legendary? Cuz i will be able to play content (if i buy it) but not to get gear from vendor with my 2k cash.

Unless u grant extra cash with every DLC piece we had bought (like 500 per DLC bought) i cant see a future in this game unless i buy legendary, or scrow tokens. ....or just run over and over those DLC i already got till i get bored.

I guess premium time is over. And maybe (and sadly) its time to move to other game even when i really like this one.

http://prntscr.com/81633b
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

You have two cakes.
    Both are chocolate.
    Both are 3 tiered.
    One has icing and is beautifully decorated.
    The other has no icing.

Both cakes are the same. And, it can technically be said that cake is more important in a cake than icing.
    However, which cake would you want to take to a party?

Sp are just that, while true, gear increases your stats further than SP. Sp is the extra, the icing.

If two players, with equal CR, power, and skill level go into an instance.
    1 has 150 SP
    1 has 45 SP
    The one with more SP will be the more effective.
    Mathematically SP does matter, quite a bit.
    :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

The prices were a mistake. One that is being fixed, as Loche stated somewhere :)
    • Like x 2
  16. areacode8O8 Committed Player

This episode come with t7 expert mods?
  17. coco Committed Player

Clearly sp doesn't serve purpose like it USED to or else how would these people be power leveled through content? Yes I wd people but only when they are holding up the group and when I have to spam heal without even getting 1 hit in that's a problem!
  18. coco Committed Player

Wavedox is there for a reason
  19. coco Committed Player

How'd I guess someone would complain about legendary having access early? Bottom line it costs money monthly to keep a server going if legendary pays monthly and you guys don't how do you expect the server to stay running? We keep it going that's how therefore we get the benefits from it.
  20. xTheIceBreakerx New Player

I'm so very confused. How on earth would you (Mepps) raise the money on each gear piece so premium players can't get it? You guys really just want to take our money. You guys are forcing premium players to go legendary. For what? By raising the prices, people are going to realize how much money they spent on this game, and then they'll really think hard about wether or not they should keep playing the game because if they want to keep going with the DLC'S, they are obviously going to have to be a member and pay 15 dollars every single month. Come on now, this has been my favorite game for years, but if you guys are still going to force us premium players to go legendary, I have no choice but to leave the game as it is, and delete it off my game system.