Dev Discussion Episode 15 Feedback Thread: Bombshell Paradox Operation

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

Hello everyone and welcome to the official thread for the Bombshell Paradox Operation! Please leave any feedback, bugs, questions, or comments you have related to this content.

Have fun!
  2. areacode8O8 Committed Player

Are there t7 expert mods out in episode 15?
  3. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

On the final fight, either the teleporter is open during the cut scene or just isn't there. We started the fight and one of our group memebers was outside and unable to get in. So I'm not sure which. Also, there's a set of adds that spawn to the right, that spawn behind the railings. So they just sit there.

Also, when trying for the Hide and Seek feat, the adds on the walk way are very hard to get down. You can see from this video that we had to think outside of the box to get them down :(

4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

WTF is the deal with the last boss it's cool to add mechanics into these boss fights but can you make sure players can see WTF is going on .
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Shouldn't be. Too early into the tier.
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

I was taking ticks of damage and was looking for an aura but couldn't see one.
    • Like x 1
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'm on the ps4 and I'm not seeing it
  9. MikeYancy25 Level 30

The only issue I encountered was the glitch at the last boss fight.Mepps had helped my group out and resetted it but it managed to glitch again tryin to invited someone once another player disconnected.
    • Like x 1
  10. Smiloudont Level 30

Man... I just can't get past the first boss (Eagle Claw). I know it looks a lot like noobie talk, but neither me nor the guys playing with me could find out how to defeat him. We realised he uses some kind of deflection power but we can't see any indication of that, like a skull over his head. Run it two times and still haven't figured it out. I read some things in the Test Server feedback about moving all the time, but i'm not sure if it's the case. Can anyone give me a hint?
  11. ErnieB Loyal Player

The difficulty isn't worth gear lvl 112, just saying.
    • Like x 1
  12. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I am able to salvage the vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  13. Smiloudont Level 30

Where is the vendor?
  14. Smiloudont Level 30

Where is the vendor?
  15. ErnieB Loyal Player

Quick question, if you get the blue aura at the last boss fight, if it meant to remove the black holes?, and if so do you need to step into the hole to do it?
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

It is meant to disable the Black Could Things. Just walk into it and wait there till it vanishes
    Also if you notice in your Debuff/Buff Bar if you see a Red Debuff then thats a trigger to let you know you have the Aura or whatever its called
    Just go into the Black Smoke and wait for it to vanish
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have completed this raid 3x And Failed at least 2x prior to that. Gotten 2 120 Pieces
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

Sounds like the drop rate is too high. Or you're just lucky.
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

well the drops are always Higher during the Members Only Week it seems but Dies down when it goes game wide.
    Same Loot Spread out over a Smaller Group i guess.

Same happened with HoP 2 I had several 110 Pieces within the first week
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

:rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.