Epic Odyssey NO TANK

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dr Torched, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Woke up to hear my league The ReMake did EO with no tank and had to share with you guys.

( Strong language )

• Like x 13
  2. StevenBedeau New Player

Delete this thread quick! i already struggle to find groups that want a tank for alerts, don't take raids away from me. Just Kidding Good job though!
    • Like x 7
  3. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

I really hope this doesn't do that to people haha
  4. Feydakeen New Player

LOL, it is the STATE OF THE GAME :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

;)
  6. Yui Loyal Player

I wish I was in that run XD :D
    • Like x 2
  7. ItsHard New Player

Grats, the new gear must have helped a lot in there.
  8. ElderX New Player

Great run! Our one EO run was halfway tank less. The tank mistakenly switched to DPS after the first side boss, and the armory has time limit of 10mins when used in battle, so we were stuck without tank. But besides some couple of KO's we did it fine.
    • Like x 1
  9. BeastFla New Player

Dox The Best Raid Ever.:D
    • Like x 1
  10. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Nice :D
  11. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

I'd just like everyone to see this great man's hive defender style feat. yeahhh.
  12. ItsHard New Player

LOL! I was about to post that feat is more impressive than doing a no tank EO.
    • Like x 2
  13. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Preach it!
  14. Ogat New Player

I Hope it's easy enough now or should we nerf it some more?
    • Like x 2
  15. IGotYA New Player

Still too hard you have to move your toon, they gotta make it so all you have to do is go in there
    stay in one place and do your rotation, and even with that people will still complain.

It is for me aswell, for the simple fact that its the only raid you can adjust the difficult based
    on your group skill, did countless runs with way less geared group and just closed the tunnels for that,
    once they got more gear we started doing 1-2boss out for them to understand the mechanics,
    after a couple runs most of those people were able to do EO without any problem.

Too bad people are impatient or don't want to learn how to play the raids.
  16. Infinity New Player

Naw, we should totally be able to bring all 4 side bosses out at once and do 6-7 minute EO's. That's not how you guys do it now?
    • Like x 1
  17. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Well, lot of league ARE doing that :D
  18. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Nice job and the audio was entertaining.
  19. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

That TS tho
  20. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

That is a nice job, guys. :) At one point, during an Epic Odyssey run, our league was struggling with burning down Paradox Warrior, and so Paradox Oppressor came out to say hi to us. Then it became game time, we put on our poker faces and focused intently on the fight. With Warrior at 75% and Oppressor at full health, my heart sank. But, we dodged those energy balls, and Oppressor was properly tagged to avoid the encasement. Needless to say, we pulled it off. It was beautiful. Two mini-bosses up at once. I'm sure others have already done that, but it was a fun battle all the same. :)

Also, I never enter a raid without my tanks. ;) Congrats, again, Torched!
    • Like x 1