Ep 47 Brainiac Returns Base Items Showcase + Feats!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, May 11, 2024.

1. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Heyyy :) For the base decorators out there, and specifically iconic\roleplayers, I think you will like these base items!

This video has information on the 3 feats associated with the base items as well as how to unlock the trinity statues. :)

• Like x 9
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Many people will probably like it...the design of the statues is good...but the size is a complete disappointment for me...with this size they can be used...alas only as statues...alas, they cannot be used to “revive” the base. ..the Statues of Triumph in this regard is superior to them by an order of magnitude...:(
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

They kind of feel like those Trinity Statues in Watch Tower. Fully Gold and big but lifeless compare to the Triumph ones who has color to them. I'm personally just really happy to get a Wonder Woman statue, would be nice to get Triumph versions of heroes. We tend to fight them mind controlled either way lol
    • Like x 2
  4. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

Triumph Statues would be awesome. They actually have some life to them, and they'd be great for the villains. Thanks for the video Eve!
    • Like x 1
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

Super exciting thanks for the video eve as always your content is stellar! :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the video.
    • Like x 1
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Thank you for this.
    • Like x 1
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

These look cool hopefully they can make league hall versions of these statues too ..
    • Like x 1