Ep 41 Stat Clamp Quick Start Guide

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Those who replied are correct, Origin Augments & SP levels do increase. By 'No Additions' I meant no new items have been added - Artifacts, Adaptive Augments, etc. And yep, I'll correct the note about no OP item if I can get access to edit that section.
  2. Panderus Senior Producer

Nicely job.
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, if you're listening, a question here is; if the up-levelled instances go away when Ep 42 is released, then will they come back again so new players can get the Feats which are associated with those up-levelled versions.

Some clarification on this whole subject would be appreciated.
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Ah glad you've taken notice. If there's anything here that's incorrect or you can clarify, please do!
    Thanks!
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hey if you moved this to the guide, can he then have the rights to edit old posts to correct the few errors made? I thought 'guide' posts in that tree were editable past the 30 min window...gameplay is not.
  6. Spells New Player

I
    I believe it had not been increased on test server last I looked. Or at the very least it’s no better than the gold gear from flashpoint. As it is if you have good gear from flashpoint the greens from new stuff is useless blue is only useful for weapons neck utility trinket rings if you have elite gear and purple is only one cr above elite
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Oh, that's where I messed up. Didn't even think of it.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

BTW....'Nicely Job'? Switched trains of thought mid post did you? I hate when that happens...
    [IMG]
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Ok, so I redid the guide under Oracle's Database, so that I can correct any mistakes I might have made. Please feel free to delete this thread. Thanks!