Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Purple Healing Ray

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batuba Developer

Hello everyone! This is the thread for reporting bugs and general feedback for the Purple Healing Ray.

Purple Healing Ray

Smithed by Io, wielded by Epione, and improved by Carrisa, this standard Amazonian medical tool has been shared with you by special dispensation.

Breakthrough Abilities

Rank 80:
    Purple Light
    • Healing charges your Purple Healing Ray up to 5 times your total Restoration with Purple Light. Once charged, your next [Priority Heal] or [Group Heal] gain new benefits and expends all Purple Light.
    Epione's Grace [Priority Heal]
    • You and your heal target gain a shield equal to 2 times your Restoration, which absorbs 10% of incoming damage for 8 seconds.
    Clarissa's Revitalization [Group Heal]
    • Places a heal over time on you and your allies for 8 seconds.
    Rank 120:
    • Activating Epione's Grace or Clarissa's Revitalization resets cooldown of [Priority Heal] and [Group Heal] and restores 20% power.
    Rank 160:
    Epione's Grace [Priority Heal]
    • Absorbs 20% of incoming damage for 8 seconds.
    Clarissa's Revitalization [Group Heal]
    • Increase heal over time value by 25%
    Rank 200:
    • Healing charges your Purple Healing Ray up to 4 times your total Restoration with Purple Light.
    Recommendations

Not known for its clever name, but instead for its incredible healing capacity. This artifact creates small decisive moments when you either choose to place healing over time on yourself and your party members OR 20% damage mitigation on yourself and the player with lowest health.

Recommended Artifact Pairings:
    • Orb of Arion
    • Page of Destiny
    • Transformation Card
    • Strategist Card
    Thank you!
    Batuba

KNOWN ISSUES:
    • Priority heal shield currently only works on yourself. Fix coming in future build.
    • Like x 2
  2. Berza Committed Player

So, first question. Once the Purple Light is charged, how long before it expires? And, new charges will reset the timer?
  3. Batuba Developer

It should last approx 30 seconds before it disperses. Once you have purple light ready, it won't keep accumulating healing.
    • Like x 2
  4. Berza Committed Player

OK thank you.
  5. August Moon Well-Known Player

so a few things , i think the stacking for the purple light is a little broken . in this video i spam the same even different moves about 6-9 times bwfore getting a full stack

also i dont know if its intended but healing pets add a stack as well making it easy to gather
  6. Kestral Committed Player

Interesting. I can see how you would want to be watching closely to make sure that the use of the artifact is always on a group heal though, which works against the elite mod benefit of using a priority heal before group mods.

Question, when you say group heal is it always the full raid group size that is affected by Clarissa's Revitalization or only the 4 people the group heal affects?
    (Ritualistic world is the only classified group heal for sorcery affecting 4 people on use including the caster)
  7. Batuba Developer

It will hit everyone in group including you (so up to 8 people)
    • Like x 5
  8. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

when i cast the piroty heal it does not shield or give any power back! any idea why? the group heal one works i get the power back and increase heal ove time
    • Like x 1
  9. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

the priorty heal shield does work but needs ot be activated a few times.. i am recieving damage through the shield still when it is active is this intended? please let me know thnxd
    • Like x 1
  10. Psyfur Well-Known Player

Just to be clear, Clarissa's Revitalization will place a heal over time even on the members not affected by my group heal?
  11. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

good question but my the sounds of the artifact i think it will it say's the following:
    "Places heal over time on you and your allies for 8 seconds."

could be wrong hopefully butuba replies back :)
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's a partial damage absorption shield, like the Tempest Guard shield that Water has, or the Consecrated Ground SC from Celestial.
    • Like x 2
  13. Juggurnaut Level 30

How much more clear could he be? He literally typed “up to 8 people” while the group heal will heal 4 people or Potentially 6 (with page of destiny), the heal over time will affect all 8 teammates.
    • Like x 3
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

Hmm. Not seeing the shield being placed on the 2nd person, only on myself.
    • Like x 2
  15. Elusian Crowd Control

Might as well quote myself to confirm the suspicion. Ran various content and the shield was never placed on the 2nd person, only on myself.

• Like x 2
  16. Batuba Developer

I'll look into it. Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  17. IcyStone Well-Known Player

I can confirm this also.
    • Like x 3
  18. Batuba Developer

Yep, found the issue on my end. Implementing a fix. Should be available in a hotfix sometime this week
    • Like x 2
  19. Cyro Committed Player

Will the artifact be able to stack its affects? Last night during dev play testing i was able to proc the artifact back to back because of the sheer amount of people i was healing. So will we be able to have multiple hots active or double up on the shield or will they override?
    • Like x 1
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I want to know as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.