Enjoying the new Metal episode OST!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Nov 17, 2019.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Dear Devs,

Thank you for bringing us some nice new OST during these episodes, they are very cool.

Hopefully we see more new OST every so often in the future :)

On a sidenote, is there any way we can listen to the tracks on their own outside of the game? (Coming from a PS4 player)
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Maybe they could upload them to I-tunes or to YouTube exclusively. I know I would love listening to DCUO's Soundtrack when I'm not in the game.
  3. Hus New Player

Completelly agree, was planning on making a thread about this the coming days, but luckily you beat me to it.

Dear devs, please release a YouTube/Soundcloud/Spotify version of the Metal 1+2 soundtrack , they are very well done and would love to listen to them on their own
    • Like x 2
  4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Maybe I’m just old, but I’ll ask the obvious question. What’s OST?
    • Like x 2
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Original Sound Track

Reinheld
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Thanks, so is it “Totally Metal!”
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I want a loop of the Ace Chemicals area theme....
  8. Ryuvain2 Level 30

Liked the soundtrack when you fight laughs too. That stood out during episode 1.
  9. inferno Loyal Player

Don't bother uploading anything to Youtube. Anything gaming related will soon die out on that service.
  10. Eve YouTuber

What are you talking about? DM me if possible. That's off topic, but I'm curious.
  11. Siramez Well-Known Player

YouTube is mainly a gaming platform, i'm not sure why you said that? if possible, you could perphaps give us the source that it is true?
    • Like x 1
  12. inferno Loyal Player

Youtube is severely handicapping any content that can be "considered" as for kids. COPPA regulations and fines are now going to be handed down to content creators of anything remotely associated with content that may be kid friendly and not properly categorized and the FTC is currently thinking of revising the rules to include "kid attractive" content.

FTC is deciding to use a broad sword to cut content and has lumped together pre-school toys with statues that depict super-heroes, video games for children with those meant for a mature audience.

FTC and Youtube is basically saying to all content creators that if they are not sure if they are susceptible to a $42,000 fine per video, get a lawyer.

p.s. I apologize for derailing the thread but the issue has to be spread out to the communities out there.
  13. Eve YouTuber

There's a option when you upload a video to YouTube to choose if It's made specifically for children or not. I always choose not, and It's just music anyway
  14. inferno Loyal Player

i suggest doing a search on youtube and coppa and the new youtube policies. I don't want to derail the thread further but there are vast differences for the general videos and "made for kids" videos that will eliminate a lot of content creators on youtube.