Enhanced Styles not tradable?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ash Inferno, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I guess the title pretty much sums it up. Since when are these not tradable? It's a good source of income, like wtf, Devs? Are you really trying to screw the entire economy of the game?

You guys really gotta straighten out this crap. Stop putting exobytes in TC's for starters, it was literally the only farmable item you could actually make some coin off of, now the broker is just strewn with over-priced collections. And the ones you can farm in open world are worthless (i.e. amenity collections, of which are waaaaayyy more useful btw).

I just don't understand guys. I've been playing for nearly 5 years and I've never seen this game stoop to so low a level. I don't really mind dropping 100 bucks when a new TC comes out, in fact, I kinda look forward to it. But my face is getting raw (you know, from all the slaps you guys keep giving me). In case this is just a glitch or something, I tried to sell an Enhanced Beyond Jacket and it's not tradable, hope that clarifies what enticed this rant.

Anyroads, rant over.
    • Like x 2
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Since last TC. :(
  3. OhSicks Well-Known Player

Yeah, I actually created the Enhanced Beyond Jacket a second time thinking that I'd get a decent cash bump, and then... :(
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

One of the more stupid decisions (of which we sadly had plenty in the last few months). I truly hope this is just some weird-**** mistake that is going to get fixed.
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

What can I say, It sucks, It made those enhanced plans more valuable but not so much.
    Also it pisses me off that I can't share crafted enhanced styles with alts uuuugghh.....:mad:
    • Like x 3
  6. Aquajet Well-Known Player

Yep, it's a really stupid decision that needs to be reversed.
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Next: Enhanced Beyond gear + enhanced gotham emblems please!
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

More decisions that dont make sense that arent even communicated to the players. Or another bug. Idk which is worse at this point.
    • Like x 2
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

i once created four olympian generator mods for an alt, because the essences are not tradeable. only to find out that generator mods are not tradeable even though gearmods were perfectly fine... oh well... i can feel your pain, just saying...