End LPVE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

Everybody here in the forums post your feelings or opinions about this or that thing in the game and of course you write what appears or not appears to you. Could you understand?

Coming back to the OP, they end SM, end FNL and so much things that they simply end for whatever reasons. If you don't like, that's fine. Here's a forum.
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

This^
  3. Saami Loyal Player

LPVE is so bad atm it is basically broken. Im wondering tho why people are against of fixing it either by lowering enemy health or better loot.
    I know that i dont have to run LPVE and i havent for many months. Im still not against fixing it aka making it atleast how it was.
  4. dresserball Dedicated Player

I really don't like those either. I got my 25k Exos. But I am also not angry about it.
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

I don't see people being against fixing it and making it better, I see people having issues with the suggestion of outright handing out the feats that other players worked really hard to get just so some others can get them for free, with the main reason pretty much being that they can't stand having feats out there that they themselves don't have.
    • Like x 2
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

At the end of each match/event you get a loot box which has one of the following...

Vault Ticket - More Nth Metal is always nice. Will also get newer players who want the styles or some extra money to possibly play LPVE.
    Stabilizer Fragments - The same amount you get from running the Daily.
    Exobyte Boosters - Or something to use with the new Augments.
    • Like x 2
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

No God, I know people who ran and are probably sill running LPVE using external programs, they will just have another way of obtaining infinite Stabilizers.
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

Correction. Are in fact 7 SP provided by 5250 LPVE runs. Another reason to end or revamp LPVE.
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

That's a correction on the information YOU gave out, but It still doesn't change anything, it's still no reason to outright hand out the feats.

4,5 SP/7 SP won't make or break your toon, you just want them because you don't have them and that's all there really is to it. The grind is there for anyone to take on whenever they feel like if they are in so desperate "need" of those measly SP's, they can adjust that grind but those feats should NEVER be outright handed out to anyone, EVER.
    • Like x 2
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

I wrote 45 and you 4,5 so the correction is to both and I don't want 7 skill points only for me, don't worry about it.

5250 runs is not ok for any player and you know it. Will be ended? Will be revamped? Certainly earlier or later one of these things will happen and about feats we can even buy some of them with specific tokens so don't get surprised if they decided with bark and all end or revamp LPVE and reward those feats in a token, for example, or something similar.
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

I never said 5250 runs was okay, I specifically said handing out the feats like you initially suggested wasn't ok. If you weren't desperate in getting YOUR hands on these feats, you wouldn't have made this thread mentioning handouts as a suggestion in the first place, but you are.

You keep saying "revamp or end", I only have a problem with the handout-part, as stated multiple times.
  12. Dene Devoted Player

25k exo feat will not be given out with augments.. since we still need to collect them.. so you did well, imo
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

To be clear, I don't want 7 SP from LPVE and I no longer run it after complete 832 runs.

Nothing against you neither your ideas because we were wrong about the numbers so I have found the correct information to clear to us and avoid some misinformation.

My suggestion to end was because of this question: With all respect, what was the last improvement made in LPVE since the release of it?

I just want a solution for the devs because LPVE, as it works today, needs improvements or be ended IF that's the case.
    • Like x 1
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

But you do want them, or else this thread and handout-suggestion wouldn't exist. Many of us wants a solution to this, but the solution isn't to further rob players off grindy feats by handing it out to others who can't stand someone else having feats obtained that they don't.
  15. dresserball Dedicated Player

Yeah, but they give out the 20k gathering feat I believe if you use the skip to CR170
    • Like x 1
  16. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Well since I hate lpve and will never get those skill points I would be in favor of this.
  17. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

An individual Lpve run, except for a few long maps like bludhaven, really doesn't take that long if people actually make an effort to fight.

Every run I pug, i double others' dps because theres always some person not clipping, not even doing weapon combos etc.

I know some can be long, but sometimes its just bad players
  18. Xibo Loyal Player

They already do this giving us the exobit feats with cr 170 boost and also will do with mods feats when augments be released.
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Two wrongs don't make a right.
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

DCUO are making some different steps in general and I think the tendency is end or revamp some aspects of the game considered now as obsoleted and I think that's the case of LPVE because of the reasons mentioned not only in this thread but also in another threads when the issue is LPVE.