End Game Troll and Healer LF League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Domi, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Domi Well-Known Player

Hello!

My fiance and I are looking for a new league. Our main roles are Troll (Him) and Healer (me). We both play on USPS4. Both of us have mics. He prefers not to talk much. We do play in the same room so sometimes we echo if both mics are on. We can both DPS but prefer our support roles. We are a packaged deal, you do not get 1 without the other. We are both over the drinking limit and want a mature league. We also have LINE chat and discord. We will not download any other outside communication apps( KiK, Palingo, etc).

Heroes
    Healer - Miss Harleen - Water/Sorcery/Celestial/Nature - 244 - 378 SP - PVP 99
    - Harleen is Sorcery.
    Troll - QuantumHeaven - Quantum - 247 - 403 SP - PVP 101

Central Time Zone - Harleen works 2nd shift (Weekends), Quantum works 1st (He does not work during the summer.)

We are Returning Players looking for an End Game content League who know mechanics in game and love having fun. Who also run Elite regularly. We are NOT casual players. We know our roles very well and we know mechanics.

We require an elite test run of your league and us in order to be recruited into your League. No test run, we do not join.

Warning - Harleen is very hot-headed/passionate at times. Quantum is VERY quiet.

Feel free to reply to this thread, message me on here, or mail me In Game. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Domi Well-Known Player

Oh wow I can NOT believe I forgot! So sorry We are Heroes. Going to edit it in. ^^;
  3. SlayerSin New Player

Hey yall, The Forsaken Order is recruiting! Our website is www.theforsakenorder.com Most members are 180+sp and very active. Hope to see you there! :)
  4. Domi Well-Known Player

What is the average age of your player base?
  5. SlayerSin New Player

We are currently at 145 average sp according to wavedox
  6. Domi Well-Known Player

Not SP, age. Like actual age/ how old the people are in your league. ^^;

We don't want to play with any kids.
  7. mexmex Dedicated Player

Celestial Abbys
    Recruiting most of us are over 250 sp some over 300
    Adult mature league
    Recruiting people if interested add me or send e mail ingame to DC Vichu
    You can check our webpage celestial abbys or wavedox us
  8. SlayerSin New Player

Our ages range from 20-53. All of us are over 18 at least lol
  9. Domi Well-Known Player

Bump.
    <3
  10. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Mon will kill me;_; If you still interrested to join a lg, Ethos can be a good option. We run aton of elite content either sse or zooe and our average ages are around 20 years old, however we also have guys on 40. We are abit trolls and a hell of a fun lg:3. If you still interested to join contact either Me(Imtheverybest, Costs or Moncler).

Our lg avg sp is 367 and a test run in order to join will be required.
  11. Domi Well-Known Player

Let me discuss it with Quantum. ^-^
    I'm heading into work in 2 hours and I won't be back until 11pm Central Time.

We are returning players and have not done elite yet. However, we do listen well and if you explain what to do we can do it. ^^
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

If I have to recommend, I believe Ethos would be the league for you and your husband. Though I am not in Ethos, I run with them everyday. They are a great elite group and are almost always on the mic. The average well above 300sp league wide. I considered joining, but Ive been with my league for years on end. But Im technically second family lol.

Cheers and welcome back!
  13. Domi Well-Known Player

So do you troll each other or other people?
  14. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Each other xd:3 hahaha lel, we op and we are a well known lg.
  15. generalzod Committed Player

generalzod
    Committed Player
    Elite core of hero’s
    We are opening up for recruitment. PS4 and PC US league.
    We are end game players that prefer Running Elite content . We have league raid nights and league night’s just for feat runs .
    A lot of fun conversation and all adults 18+ league . We like players over 250 skill points . Most of the core players range from 300 to 425 in skill points .

If Intrested please contact me
    Hear
    Or send in game tell
    TH0R THUNDARG0D

The O is zeros
  16. Domi Well-Known Player

Can we do some elite test runs with you all?