Fixed "Enable Role Optional Alerts" Off not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ArtemisWonderWoman7, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Kestral Committed Player

I had hoped this would be working after the save the universe content but nope still busted. I refuse to LFG for groups so I guess I just won't be able to play elite since the game never provides any players with even the tank power set let alone having been qued for the role.
    There is a reason role optional was a existing setting in the game please fix this.
  2. Kestral Committed Player

Please address this Devs. We shouldn't have to que into content dozens of times a night in the hopes that the game gave us the possible roles we requested to be present. (yes I know they may not choose to play those roles that's a different problem)
  3. Sprangtastic New Player

Bump, though I honestly don’t think this bug is something that should require updates. This should just be fixed, I feel really sorry for the new players who reach end game then queue up and get put into an alert with 3 dps and a troll. Sure it can be done but probably won’t be as enjoyable if they had the options of every role. I myself give it two tries to queue in and if we don’t have a tank or healer I just go play another game.
  4. Kestral Committed Player

Bump. Please for the love of this game fix this issue by the time the new DLC comes out.
  5. Kestral Committed Player