Empty Returned Mail

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Aiden Warren, May 23, 2013.

1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I don't think so.
    If I get that right, 4 toons got mails back.
    Two witch spaces in their name, two without.
    The toon which got the attachement back had no space in this name.
    The ones which lost the attachements were one without space in the name and two with space.
  2. TheRealDeathern New Player

I got a returned mail last night, I'm not sure when it even was originally sent. The guy is in my league and I see him on all the time. I have no idea what the attachments were, but I certainly didn't get them back.
    • Like x 2
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Sent some lockbox styles to a league mate, he couldn't accept them as he is free to play - mail finally returned last night, no attachments :(
    • Like x 2
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

update: Customer service located and put the items in my inventory a little over an hour of my opening a support ticket - so I'm happy for now :D
  5. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Still a bug here - just lost Restoration V Expert plan because of it.

Please fix.
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This happened to me again, but in some cases I got the items back:
    I kept the empty returned mail in my mailbox, until it expired again, and then it was sent back ones more and again had it's attachement.

So if you get a returned mail with missing attachement, don't delete it! Save it until it expires again. You might get the item back then.
    • Like x 2
  7. Notangie New Player

Just received empty attachments, it's still happening.
  8. Zhouz Well-Known Player

I lost a lot of mail and didnt even read the returned mails. when the returned mails expired, i had nothing at all to even prove those mails ever existed, nor the items that were attached. Support says they cant help unless you have the exact name of the mail, exact date, and exact name of each attachment.
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Will this ever be fixed? It's hardly new at this point, nor is it minor. I've lost over a hundred items this way.
    • Like x 1
  10. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I noticed around the time we began testing GUU31 when I'd send mail from one of my characters to the other the same mail would replicate with no attachment. Now it's doing that with collections, briefings, and mail from my other characters.
  11. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I now notice this a recurring bug having gained in intensity, it appears to happen every time I log in on each character. The previous mail notice is there with nothing in it but the event stated.
  12. Psychofro Active Player

yeah this has happened to me, sending exos to a few leaguemates who quit...when they come back I get a returned mail with the clip for attachments but nothing in the mail or in my inventory, I guess I just chalked it up as losing a ton of items lol
  13. Psychofro Active Player

by items I mean a ton of exobits =/
  14. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I can confirm that this is still happening. Please look into this and fix it.
    • Like x 1
  15. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

All the bounce back e-mails that have been returned to me have been sent to F2P players and none of them have returned the items that were sent. Luckily they were all low level gear and low level soders.
    I'm careful not to not sent attachments unless I'm sure a player can receive e-mail attachments.
  16. sillhouette Well-Known Player

I have seen several returned mails between my own characters and they have never had the attachments if they should have. I don't even know what it looks like when it works, since it seems to be a 100% failure rate as far as my experience.
    • Like x 3
  17. Bastion13 New Player

Had the same happen to me today, Returned mail, no attachments.
  18. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This is an ongoing bug and makes the return-mail-feature completely useless.
    Pleas fix it!!!
    • Like x 2
  19. Trinidad James Loyal Player

well this dose give the support team something to do and not sit around all day :p
    • Like x 1
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I have lost dozens and dozens of mails with 5 attachments and a bunch of cash I've sent from one alt to another due to not getting around to logging in on one of many alts frequently enough. I know that theoretically I could file a trouble ticket, but after trying once it seemed that the only way I could be helped is if I kept a record of everything I sent a month ago and could then supply said record. Well, if I were that meticulous, I wouldn't have the problem in the first place.

In the end this is on the player, but it shouldn't be.
    • Like x 1