Empty Returned Mail

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Aiden Warren, May 23, 2013.

1. Aiden Warren New Player

I can't retrieve back the items.
    • Like x 34
  2. Breeze New Player

Yea, your Issue is same to me.

I can't Retrieve back my Items Too. :(
  3. Breeze New Player

I saw the messages that 'Clean your Mail Box, a mails(received 30 days ago) will delete Automatically. If delete a mail with Attachment, that attachment will be put in your Inventory or Return to Senders' few days ago...

but I have a many Mails with Attachment from my Deleted Character already.

so I just only clean mails that from Deleted Char, cuz system message told me 'If delete a mail with Attachment, that attachment will be put in your Inventory or Return to Senders'...

but it is not.

many mails didn't returned to me, and many of mails get bugged like this Thread.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...aging-returned-mails-attatchments-bug.155772/

that guy suffered by that bugs too...

I just wanna Retrieve back my Items.
    • Like x 7
  4. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Yesterday i was able to move $$$ through alts different factions and 45min ago sent money same way none received. The message got through but not the $$$$. Whats up with that? Hero and Villains alts sending money copped through auction selling directing profit to main and no money got through just the message :( Mail is bugged after update
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Cash drops into your balance automatically - you don't have to claim it or click anything in the actual mail. Can you confirm it didn't drop in there without you noticing?
  6. Notangie New Player

Just take it as a loss. If you open a ticket, they'll think you're scamming them to get more in game currency. At least you didn't learn your lesson on an 82 million attachment. That REALLY sucked.
    • Like x 3
  7. Sir Volt New Player

i do know the cash from the AH drops auto but from other players just sending you do have to accept, unless that was changed in the update
    • Like x 3
  8. compasionate grenade Committed Player

no sir, no $$$ was added because there was no $$$ in the message, Three alts 1 vill and 2 heros sent $$$, base and exo stacks. The messages got through just blanks. I have opened a ticket and given the name and factions of the alts that sent mail to my main. Plus the items along with the $$$ in the message didnt appear in the message.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for opening a ticket. We will check it out.
  10. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

this is a lie. they can verify these things and will take proper action to resolve this issue. i have first hand experience with this.
  11. Notangie New Player

They have resolved some minor issues, but I sold scarecrow's cleaver and chiroptophobia when home turf first came out. Sent the money to my husband and it never made it. They said they couldn't verify that it was sent. It was sent, but they couldn't verify. so it was just a loss.
  12. compasionate grenade Committed Player

The $$$ and items sent have been placed back. Ty gm's and soe support.:)
  13. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

This is probably related then....
    I sent this F2P user some HBs a very long a time ago. Since he never subbed he never was able to receive the item. When this update hit I got the returned mail but no item was attached. Didnt get the HBs back (77s from the Kahn lootbox), so i'm assuming the issue is with any attachments. Probably not a good idea to mail stuff to alts right now. Use shared bank. :O
    • Like x 2
  14. Hamster Stew New Player

I suffered that Bugs too.

Perfectly Correct Issue.

I wanna Retrieve my Attachments.
  15. Zhouz Well-Known Player

I've lost around 250 items because of this and customer service claims they cannot return any of it. Really? Your system is busted but you can't help.
    • Like x 1
  16. Entropy720 New Player

When mail was returned from one of my other toon to my main it shows it has an attachment but nothing is there. Once you try to collect the attachment. The mail no longer shows it had an attachment therefore you lose the goods that were returned back to you.
    • Like x 7
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Same problem. I don't even know what I lost.
    • Like x 3
  18. El Presidente Well-Known Player

Same problem here. I put in a support ticket.
    • Like x 1
  19. Redscreen5 New Player

This is a popular problem and the customer service were absolutely useless, as soon as I threatened to take the matter further and that I had a video of their uselessness they told me they'd look into it and nothing's happened.
    • Like x 1
  20. Luthia1281 New Player

Do share. I had the same issue with CSR and they were utterly useless. They linkes me to a page where it specifically said "Uncollected items will get returned to sender or go into overflow inventory" and yet the stuff is missing from the mail and didnt go anywhere.
    • Like x 4