Empowered channeling not working completely

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Noxious Flora, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

It seems as though you're vulnerable while channeling right now as the icon shows up even while using the mod. The white immunity keeps you from actually being countered but it doesn't extend into end of the animations of powers. Munitions is a good example of this, there's about 300-500 ms window at the end of its powers where you can be countered.

Addendum: Didn't really want to make a new topic for this, relentless assault is triggering at 11 hit combos rather than the stated 9 hits.
  2. LifeHacks New Player

I'm encountering this issue too (Nintendo Switch), glad I'm not the only one. I'm running heat vision and absorb heat which are listed as powers on the mod, but both are vulnerable (icon shows up and I've been interrupted by lunge).
  3. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Amendment, you can actually be countered during the entire channel. The white immunity prevents the knock down but the attacker still gains the immunity.
  4. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Confirmed broken after the Game Update. They changed things regarding Solar Amplifier at rank 200 that inadvertently affected the white mod as well.
    • Like x 1