Empowered Channeling Mod bugged?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by °RAGEZ°, Aug 17, 2017.

1. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Im playing Munitions pftt on my Main, wanted to use Emp. Channeling Mod on Hands. Seems like its bugged, still get countered like im playing AM. Not talking about cc effects, just for Example 1hand quick strike or rifle hold melee combos interrupt my Skills. Anyone else has that Problem?
  2. Washington2 New Player

I have that mod on some of my toons. I believe that it only works for powers that can be Interrupted. For example, when the power and it says "Can be interrupted", this mod should allow it to finish. The pro is that you dont get countered. The con is that you still take the damage from the enemy from their attack.
  3. Swiftduck Loyal Player

That mod only works with specific abilities listed in the tooltip
    • Like x 2
  4. CassUV Well-Known Player

Yes but it isn't working even with the right abilities. I tested with HL Light Blast, MiniGun and ChainSaw and still doesn't work properly.
  5. krytine Loyal Player

It is only with channeled abilities not all that are interoperable
  6. Shifty Committed Player

Yep, as said, the mod only works with channeled abilities like 35% powers such as photon, small package, etc, and I believe healer channeled abilities like Celestials Guardians light. It doesn't work with pure burst powers like railguns mini gun emp etc.
  7. Shifty Committed Player

I'd like you guys to ignore my post, on the empowered channeling it does include powers like railguns minigun and those other Muni powers, so it seems the mod is broken then