Fixed Emotes Lists Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shadowdragon, Dec 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

After the update, each emote list has all emotes...

[IMG]

It looks like the loop getting the emotes is not passing the "EMOTE_CATEGORY_ID" from the first loop.
    • Like x 8
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The problem here has been identified and a fix is in the works.
    • Like x 5
  3. Darkus Infinitus Level 30

Same problem on US Nintendo Switch Servers.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ozman Well-Known Player

I went to do my usual thumbs up at the end of the Godseye alert last night and ended up dancing instead, lol. Took me by surprise to say the least.
    • Like x 6
  5. Eve YouTuber

Choking is a great way to greet someone :D
    • Like x 6
  6. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh yeah, yesterday I went to do a rude gesture at some hero vulturing my seasonals (was on a villain) but just saw a random list of emotes (same list no matter what category I went to) and it didn't include rude gesture.
    • Like x 2
  8. ArturoSW370 Level 30

I had that happen with one of my characters, too.
    • Like x 2
  9. comicscomedian New Player

This issue is still occurring on US PS4/PS5 servers. I submitted a ticket and attempted to even show pics of it exactly. I believe this bug is also causing other glitches/crashes in the game. Aka domino effect.
    • Like x 1
  10. Emoney Dedicated Player

Any progress on this? I miss my salute and rest emotes! I noticed Mepps responded on the 8th, it's been a while now.
    • Like x 2
  11. NoMercyKing New Player

I really hope they still keep evil laugh and hope this is a glitch and not people getting butt hurt over dumb stuff on a game
  12. Emoney Dedicated Player

As an update, I did figure out the text prompts still work for the emotes, but theyre missing in the quick list though. So if ya wanna pull off that favorite emote type in (/help) no parenthesis, to get text prompts, I think specifically (/emotes) to get the list for those. (/rest or /rude) for two of my favorites lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. ArturoSW370 Level 30

Any progress on this fix? I miss the salute and evil laugh.
  14. Darkus Infinitus Level 30

Fixed on US Nintendo Switch.
  15. Limey Committed Player

Yes, it was fixed on all platforms in the last game update. It was mentioned in the live stream, and I believe it was mentioned in the patch notes for the GU as well.

Probably don't need a bump a month old thread just to say "Fixed".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.