[US PC] Emblem Exchange

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by Earth742, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Emblems I have for Trade: Bane, Scarecrow, Riddler, Eclipso (I will update if they are the Cache or solo Emblem)

Emblems I want are (Enhanced preferred): Star Sapphire Corps, Green Lantern Corps, Owlman, Batman
    I actually need multiple GL Emblems, so if you have a few to, please trade let me know.

Main: Joshua Traverse
  2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Updated list
    Emblems I have for Trade: Bane Emblem Cache, Scarecrow Emblem Cache, Riddler Emblem Cache, Eclipso (I will update if they are the Cache or solo Emblem), Etrigan's Emblem Cache, Shade, the Changing Man Emblem Cache, Dr. Mid-Nite Emblem and an Enhanced Deadman Emblem.

Emblems I want are (Enhanced preferred): Star Sapphire Corps, Green Lantern Corps, Owlman, Batman
    I actually need multiple GL Emblems, so if you have a few to trade, please trade let me know.
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Vixen & Eclipso are Emblem only.
  4. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

You DO know that all of the Lantern Emblems, both regular and Enhanced, are now available from the new Boo$ter Gold Vendor in your HQ, right? :confused:

All can be had by any of your characters that need them for in-game currency. But all are ALSO unlockable on other characters with Style Unlocking, with the Enhanced Lantern Corps Emblems being FREE to unlock on your other characters. So you only have to buy the Enhanced versions 1 time each. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

No I did not know that. I will check it out shortly! TY!
  6. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Cool! 1st of my lanterns has obtained it! (Enhanced GL)
    Since all the Corps' Emblems are there, now I have to think about what I want in trade...
    Lex Luthor's Emblems? I have 3 Hero Lexs, and 2 Villains associated with evil Lex...
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Happy to say I have Enhanced versions of GLC, Star Sapphires & Sinestro Corps! TY!
    • Like x 1
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

So that leaves Lex Luthor, Owlman and Batman Emblems I need; preferably Emblem Caches. WTT any of the above. Depending on which you ask for in trade, I will exchange 1-1 or 2-1 (in your favor).
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Pm'ed
    • Like x 1
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player

UPDATED COMPLETE LIST:
    The ones I have available to trade are: Vixen & Eclipso are Emblem only; Bane Emblem Cache, Scarecrow Emblem Cache, Riddler Emblem Cache, Etrigan's Emblem Cache, Shade, the Changing Man Emblem Cache, Dr. Mid-Nite Emblem and an Enhanced Deadman Emblem.
    Additionally, I have a tonne of Letterman Letters & Numbers Emblems.

I am aiming to get Lex Luthor Emblems or Emblem Cache, Owlman and Batman for my characters.
  11. Earth742 Well-Known Player

UPDATED COMPLETE LIST:
    The ones I have available to trade are: Vixen & Eclipso are Emblem only; Bane Emblem Cache, Scarecrow Emblem Cache, Riddler Emblem Cache, Etrigan's Emblem Cache, Shade, the Changing Man Emblem Cache, Dr. Mid-Nite Emblem and an Enhanced Deadman Emblem. Mazahs Emblem Cache.
    Additionally, I have a tonne of Letterman Letters & Numbers Emblems.

WHAT I WANT:
    I am aiming to get Lex Luthor Emblems or Emblem Cache, Owlman and Batman for my characters.