Elite Renown Questions From a Returning Player

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yass Queen Hyppolyta, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Curious what folks think the best way to spend the elite commendation boxes from SFFE.

I missed renown for:
    -JLD
    -M1
    -M2
    -BoP
    -Wonderverse

I've been running DME so M2 is slowly ticking forward... I guess if you had to pick one or two that you would want to knock out what would you pick from those?

Also, do the renown boosters work on the SFFE commendations?
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

All of those have 50 point feats on the Elite style, so if you are a SP hunter, I'd say you will need all of them. I look at it from which are harder to get through normal means. BOP and Wonderverse Elites are run regularly(CTE not as much though), so probably not needed to get those IF you are capable of running the Elite raids (if you are finishing SFFE, I'd guess you are). M2 DME is run regularly too for the Dark Robins trinket...and PCE is pretty short, so it goes often too, so I'd say not M2 either. That leaves either JLD or M1 elites. Probably run about evenly, but as JLD is older and easier, and MOME can end in a wipe fest at Ivy a lot of the times, I'd say M1 is where I would spend it, if those are your 5 choices.

Just my 2 cents and how I'd look at it.

As far as the boosters, I don't know....I'd guess yes, but it would just be a guess.
    • Like x 3
  3. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

yes boosters work, totalling 812 renown each box i believe.
    ive been spamming elite as well to get all my old renown as people dont run much old stuff anymore
    • Like x 1
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, yeah, I'm leaning on JLD or M1 I think :)

And thanks for clarifying on the boxes Miike!