Elite Raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Starbrand, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I am in a great league and we do old Elite Raids from time to time to get renown and feats, but...

WHAT ABOUT CREATE A CUSTOM CHANNEL for people into Elite Raids?
    I mean, people with REAL intent to beat and get feats in Elite raids...
    Not a "Leet" channel, WILL would be more important.

Yeah, I know this could turn into another "5v5" channel... but we need to try anyway...
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The community can make a custom one and inv people to it. For example. Let’s say I wanted to make such a tab. I would first create the tab and then run an LFG elite EG raid. If I see anyone who did decent than I could send said person/people a tell and tell them that I made a tab for that specific reason and ask if it’s something they’d be interested in joining. And every time I run an elite raid through lfg I repeat until I eventually fill the chat with people who can consistently join.

So if I run a raid and see any dps who did good (not saying top dps. I mean people who follow mechanics and have at least decent burn), tanks who could tank, healers who could heal, and trolls who can troll I would continue to ask if they’d be interested in joining. Obviously this would risk the chat turning into the 5v5 chat.