Elite Difficulty Levels?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Any idea when we will be able to do the different difficulty levels in the elite raid? Got feats to get.
  2. niehlsbohr Active Player

Wait till these banned people got unbanned next year and you can get help on elite content, cheating or not. when profit margin gets thin, heads will roll then reorg change management and first thing the new boss will do unfreeze all the accounts that pay them their paycheck and make share holder happy. Daybreak can't keep squeezing blood out of a turnip. If they can squeeze them more, even few drops, they will do so and more helper cheater or not will help you out.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect next week pending further disasters.
    • Like x 5
  4. xxsniperxxjacob Level 30

Dude your comment shows your IQ what im about to say also goes for the people who say the people that keep saying that they are banning 90% of the player base. First off 800 people is not 90% of the player base seeing all the people in the phases is not a way to tell how many play the game as there are tons of instances, open worlds plus league halls and bases and the fact that people log on at different times of day due to how they live their life i mean look at the US PS server there is clearly an active player base now after they suspended people now those 800 weren't necessarily all on the same platform like it could've been 200 on the switch 400 on us ps/pc and 200 on xbox hence why there will be way more accounts possibly getting suspended/banned pending investigation on those accounts which takes them a while i feel bad for the devs that have to sort through individual accounts that possibly took advantage of the exploit at in the new year because there are possibly over 1000 other people on all the different platforms that took advantage of the exploit some people probably even did it on mupltiple accounts so my point is the dcuo population isn't small and cannot be measured by the standards people are measuring it by people that are saying that its 90% of the population more than likely took advantage of the exploit and either got suspended or are scared they are gonna get suspended/banned in the new year
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

I know you said there are no current plans for elite+ duos or alerts (this is heart breaking and I want to be the first to express disappointment)
    So my next question is this something that is completely out of the question in the future? Or just too much on the plate for the time being situation?