Elite Commendations In SFFe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GhostRyder3000, Feb 7, 2023.

1. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Do you need to reset the entire raid to the Elite Renown Commendation boxes in the Anniversary Speed Force Flux elite?

They're not listed as rewards.

Do you get them at every boss regardless of preiviously beating them within the week?
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

Yes you need to reset. The renown boxes drop with the loot drops from each boss.
    • Like x 2
  3. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Thanks
    [IMG]

Good ta know!
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The good news is that if you are running a toon at 368+, this week the ra coins that drop in there are 3x as well. So you are getting Quardians, renown and a bunch of Ra coins for your 87 replays.

The bad news is....2 days left to take advantage of this.
    • Like x 1
  5. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Like crammin' for an exam...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Prindacerk Committed Player

Only if you can complete it. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....that's the rub. I got into a few groups that I reset for, only to have them implode at some point and I either ended up just running reg for the marks, or only got partial credit depending on where we stopped (3rd boss mostly).
    • Like x 2
  8. Prindacerk Committed Player

Been on SFFe twice this week. Both times stopped on 3rd raid. What sucks is replay badges cost the same for 2 boss or full raid reset which is unfair.
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Haven't a issue not completing it this year but I also don't play the popular faction. So maybe that makes it better odds
  10. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

I would recommend building a group that has two tanks (for 3rd boss) and two heals (once a solo healer dies the group is in trouble).

I've tried to get it done earlier each week and had only two unsuccessful groups while every other time I cleared it, but there's people asking for SFFE everyday up until even Wednesday evening. And perhaps the US Villain side might have a better chance of running with more serious people; most groups I ran with had meta DPS that burned the bosses before anything bad happened.
  11. Prindacerk Committed Player

I guess so. Have heard many failed in EU server side. Some league run. Some PUG. I guess not everyone was Elite geared to be able to support it or burn through it like that.

We have tried combinations. Two tanks. Even 3. Two healers as well. Ppl switched to their alts etc and still after 3hrs, we gave up.
  12. Proxystar #Perception

The key to beating that third boss easy (despite the fact it could be solo tanked by a good tank) is to have two tanks, one that is just capable of solo tanking all the adds after the main boss appears.

Once the main boss appears have the second tank peel the main boss off the left (if you're facing the room as you enter) next to the stone statue zone and have the dps take care of that one zone while burning the boss, the support players can take care of the other zones with the main tank taking adds in the centre (kiting if necessary).

If your burn is sufficient then the boss will be dead before anything gets out of hand, if the boss is not dead, then you've failed the burn check, get better dps.

Good luck
    • Like x 2
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well, if you get partially through and are planning on resetting it for another try, you should squeeze in an event run to mop up the marks on 3rd and last boss first. That run is generally less than 10 min, so worth the time to get in before the next Elite run.
    • Like x 1
  14. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Got the alarm set for 3am.... Got six hours to get another one in.
    • Like x 1
  15. Leonite Well-Known Player

I usually see people in LFG for a SFFe run and usually its a call for a tank. Since the start of the event, I'm probably 10 out of 15 in completion rate. I just need a few more and I'll be done with all previous elite content. I hope there are still tanks running this today.

I wish I thought about running the event when a run didn't finish, that was a good tip.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

yeah....I was on till 4:30 last night and was up at 7 today....so I'm not thinking I'll get any 'magic hours' runs in between reset and reboot. I'm shooting for a run or 2 maybe today....and there ends my seasonal.

Unfortunately every run I get in someone wants to do a feat, so even if the group is good, biffing the feats means a lot of wipes and resets...repairs and re-rallys...and loooong runs. I need some just 'loot' runs.
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Sounds like it might be a good time to earn some cash charging groups to tank for them on the final day :D :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd have paid a few bucks last night when our 2nd tank had to drop at 3rd boss. We eventually got one, but it took a min. I was on a troll at the time and just wanted to go to bed.

10 bucks in game sound about right?
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

$69 for you :)
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 1