Element-based powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Wallachia, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

Hi, how are you?

I asked about those stuff in the past, and now, post-revamp, my plan on tinkering with builds is even more alive than ever. This time I want something cool. I want to make a class with 6 different elements. For this I'm using Taoism: Water, fire, earth, wood and metal.

For metal I'm representing lightning, so I'd use Word of Power to regenerate power :v However, some problems arise, such as:

1 - Which would be the 6th element?
    2 - How could I represent Wood?

I know a lot about Rage, but only about Rage, so help would be appreciated.

ps: Fweem.
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

Wood? Nature.

But im not sure if i understand what you are trying to do. Is like a group of different toons with each element (like Cap.Planet boys) or one single toon with all the elements in the loadout?
    • Like x 1
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'm trying to get one toon with all elements, but I want each element to have a different effect, so the entire loadout is useful.

Example: Metal = Word of power = Regenerate powerbar
    Wood = Nature = Healing.

Things like that. I want a normal attack, and whatever other uses I could have for each element.
    • Like x 1
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

So switch to Water
    Grab 4 powers out of Iconic
    • Like x 1
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

That is also a wonderful idea. Do we have 4 other elements on iconic? Also, what could I use for 6th element? Perhaps a device...
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I know this sounds Captain Planet-y ("with your powers combined...I am Captain Planet!") but I'd probably go for air or wind as the 6th element. If you have superspeed movement mode, there would be a lot of options...can't remember the iconics though.
    • Like x 1
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you could buy the "organic" i think its called...weapon set...its just cosmetic but it would give you a wooden weapon...for example the 2H look appears to be an uprooted tree...then all your weapon attacks would give you "wood" attacks then laser eyes word of power freeze breath...brawling btw would let you stomp and punch rocks at your enemies...then celestial or sorc even hl to signify the "6th" element...the one that transcends base matter
    1) Freeze Breath - water
    2) Laser Eyes - fire
    3) Brawling attacks Ex- the one that stomps a rock into the air you attack a target with it -earth
    4) "Organic" weapon skin in MP -makes every weapon attack "wood"
    5) Word of Power - metal
    6) Celestial/Sorcery - how did Capt. Planet put it...this would be your "spirit" power that made all the others worth doing...
    • Like x 2
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Air...with either flight or SS pull attacks using drafts...very nice...
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

That's an amazing idea! Thank you very very much! <3
  10. L T Devoted Player

If you're flight, there's great "air" abilities there.
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

What else did you expect from WallachiaLad...(dramatically tears eye mask off and stumbles away exhausted)..."work my fing fingers to the bone so HE looks good...do I get to drive the WallachiaWhirly...even once!!?? MFer...
    • Like x 1
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

take the iconic plant SC for wood...
    if you know what i mean...
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

TAKE MENTAL:
    you got a ray that burns, one that freezes, one that electrocutes, one that levitates, and you can take various flight movement powers to airbend. then there is the iconic power that explodes a bunch of plants in tha face of your enemies: plant explotion or something for wood. if you want metal, take robo side kick. also: there is one power perfect to combine every element perfectly: MENTAL is for youuu!
    • Like x 1
  14. DMeowth New Player

I really want a wind power, like a wind troller *-*
    but to tell the truth, i want they to update the iconics, made more iconics for all classes
    • Like x 1
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

a power that heals would help trolls a lot in pvp. most have only an SC for heals, and SC's are practicly useless in pvp...
  16. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Earth looks more like wood.
    • Like x 1
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Earth-jackhammer. Heat vision-fire, the plant iconic sc-wood,Frost Breath-water,Robot Sidekick-Metal,Word Of Power-electricity. Flight movement w/ Divebomb Innate-wind
    • Like x 1