Electric's Circuit Breaker's protect since Artifacts released

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Aqua Surge, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I figured I should make a thread about this. Ever since Artifacts was released about two weeks ago. Electric's Circuit Breaker's protection from control effects has been somewhat affected I feel. For those that don't know, when you pop Circuit Breaker, you gain crowed control protection which will protect you from the following things:

Control Resistance are things like these:
    • can't be knockback
    • can't be juggled
    • can't be pushed
    • stun effects
    • panic effects
    • can't be interrupted
    • can't be block broken (although you are most likely not blocking when you pop a CB :p)
    • slow effects
    Things Circuit Breaker won't protect you from are things like

• Restraint effects such as root or encasement (too many to name, but usually they are bosses or mechanics)
    When I pop Circuit Breaker sometimes, I notice that I'm not protected. The use of Circuit Breaker can also be used to aid in your own survivalbility as long as the duration of the Supercharge is still in effect. I have been using the Chest Mod that gives 5% refund back every 30 seconds that you used a SC power. Is there a certain duration that I don't know about or does 60 seconds need to pass for the protection to be working?

Some CB effects still work as intended. But some of them I'm affected by the list I posted above.