ELECTRICITY!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by aortenruptur, May 21, 2016.

1. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

ELECTRICITY!

UPDATE!?

WHEN?? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  2. BVS Committed Player

Soon according to the forums and Mepps
  3. Cisco Sama Well-Known Player

Maybe next year
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

First they have to release Water and make sure it meets or exceeds what the players want...so its not one of those sucky powers...like E...
  5. Morcra Committed Player

Fu- no ur right.

Imo electricity is one of the most satisfying and cool powers in the game that doesnt get overly repetitive with a lot of cool animations....but its so weak compared to everything else T-T
    • Like x 1
  6. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I meant no disrespect in fact we totally agree E has been shafted for NO good reason...
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Electricity wasnt on the list when they were talking about things upcoming this year so 2017 maybe if your lucky.
  8. Cisco Sama Well-Known Player

Lololololololol

That's why they need more devs

Hire some fresh college grads or something
  9. Jim Berry Well-Known Player

I like Electricity as it currently is as a Healer. I have little dps experience on the job.

On the other hand, the reason I went back to Sorcery is because I have a low survival rate as Electric when I'm getting jumped by multiple Heroes. As Sorcery, it's either a long fight, or someone gives up.
  10. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

After the weapon update... as they have been saying for months now, ever since they started the midrange pass.
    • Like x 1
  11. TestReporter Loyal Player

12. mikeluthor2nd Well-Known Player

He never said soon, in fact he said weapons are first and those will take the longest, then it's either Nat/Elec or Pets, and we know they will go with Pets anyway.
    • Like x 1
  13. mikeluthor2nd Well-Known Player

This might just be me, but I don't think none of those open spots have anything to do with weapons or powers.
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Early 2026 if we're lucky.
  15. Xibo Loyal Player

Just on GU62.
  16. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

really? you think so? I almsot feel like it too... expecially with going sidetrack with gu 59 and gu60

guess I *may* quit soon then.... I just see the new gu...I about had it...
  17. Cyro Committed Player

Never. The game will die before elec and nature gets a buff. Other powers will complain that their powers need a desperate buff.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Lara Kelly Well-Known Player

I think you are right, yeah I wanted long enough....I am not really eletric but nature, kinda the same problem...I have always been nature with only 1 acive toon...I think i played this game for about 3 year or so...and I think the first two year or so was a lot of fun.... i do enjoy Healing too and did get quite lots of praises etc even got an invitation join a quite op league recenly...but unfortunately I just can't stand just healing only I missed the dps side too much....so I had it! I am done with this game...said goodbye to my leage mates etc and none were really shocked lol everyone kidna expected it ...I may come and visit sometime to solo and smash stuff in older raids, alert like GOT, TP, Paradox, Batcave, FOS, etc for fun since I play EverQuest II and thus makes me still legendary in DCUO so I'll still have acces to them and maybe I'll actually have fun then....but for now just cleaning up, trying to keep at least 50 mov before I leave , saying goodbyes and leaving....no waiting another year or till "never".

It was fun I think up to Hop2 and had kinda a great time to that point....
    • Like x 2
  19. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

Clearly, but that doesnt answer the question. Its been a year later and we're just now approaching the weapon update.
  20. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

As an original electric dps (now forced healer) who spent a lot of time farming exos for VII mods that make no difference, I feel your pain. I only have one active character and Im not rewarding negligence with paying another $10 to change powers. Monthly content does nothing for me because I cant even enjoy my power. I literally only made a forum account to check when electric would be updated and here I am a year later lol. I just stopped playing.
    • Like x 2