Electricity and FIre animation, new power introduction: Chemistry

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Fukutora, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Fukutora New Player

A. I find these two powers too basic for my taste.
    To me fire power effects are too basic, to vague. I would like fire style to be more consistent, more colourful and enjoyable. More "solid". And the color palette to somewhere from orange-red (FC2500), to intense yellow(FCAE00), and to bright yellow(FFF8C1) for the heart of the fire. Still, I would keep some transparency into it, like 40%.
    About the electric power, I would make it color blue, something like: (111BE5), to(0027CF), and to (A9B9FF) for the main electric stream.
    I don't think this will make lag, I have seen these effects working very well with many more players.
    I believe that these effects will make the game more enjoyable, more appealing.
    I would alse introduce a new power, "Chemical", inspired from characters like Chemo, Metamorpho, Joker, Bane etc.
    B.I would introduce a green base for the power, with power like Sulphuric Acid Jet (Joker's Flower, Metamorpho used this as well but much larger scale), Acid Rain, Acid Bomb, Acid Vapor Stream, Venom Injection(from Bane, basic damage buff), Iron Metamorphosis (Metamorpho-for defense), Morphine(for healing), Acid Vapor 360 degree Wave(for 360 degree aoe), Uranium bomb (supercharger) and others.
    The color for this power would be (C1ED15) with (E0FF68) for brighter and (82A105) for darker.
    You can modify, add and adjust the details I wrote here the way you want and if you find mistakes, you can modify, delete them as you want. If you need more details about this thread respond to it, contact me in game (ZonXao-main character), you can mail me, or voice chat.
    These are just my suggestions for you.
    • Like x 2
  2. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

So how many hamburgers would you cook for an empty room? Once you figure that out it will tell you while they have no new powers or even regular dlc;s in a game with a dwindling population. But hey they are plenty shineys you can buy
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Have to agree. Brilliant idea and much more inspired than the abandoned serums...
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Experimental serums had direct Super hero and Super Villain inspirations and would have had grappling if that worked. How is that not inspired. Bane is a fan favorite and Hour Man is classic character with quite a few fans. It could have even tied into an episode that revisited Bane and made him a threat too. I don't get the hate for the power. And because it wasn't miraclo or venom specifically, they could have had different "serums" that give different powers that cover the ranged abilities.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I had no issue with "serums". "chemistry" just sounds more exciting to me as a powerset. i've seen requests for all types of powers (shadow, hope, growing/shrinking and plasticity among the more requested). first time i've seen someone mention "chemistry" as a powerset...hence the "inspired".

doesn't really matter as at last check powers have gone the way of wire hangers.