Electric Precision Loadoout & Arts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by White0ut03, Jan 26, 2022.

1. White0ut03 New Player

Thinking of swapping to precision on my toon, anyone have any suggestions on a loadout and what arts are best to run?
  2. Siramez Well-Known Player

loadout on every powers for precision dps (in this case, electricity):

DoT/SC gen (tesla ball is best for dot + mini sc gen)
    Weapon buff (wired)
    Phase dodge/shield (hardlight shield or flux)
    whirling dervish/jump-cancel ability
    robot sidekick
    neo venom boost (for electricity, use circuit breaker)

normal precision artifacts:
    Transformation Card
    Strategist Card
    Grimorium verum / Eye of Gemini / Quislet
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

I use:

MT
    Arc - Weaponbuff - Dervish - That one other clip from Superspeed - Robo (or 25 SC) - Circuit Breaker (or 25 SC)

ST
    Tornadopull (or Egen) - Weaponbuff - Phase Dodge - Dervish - Robo (or 25 SC) - CB (or 25 SC)

If you go With Trans / Strat / Grim you could also go with Shockwave instead of Arc on MT and use it as a spamable clip
  4. White0ut03 New Player

Why is dervish in the loadout? kindly new to the precision and I see everyone running it, but it doesn't hit the targets at ranged.
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Because you can clip out of it kind of instantly and go back to your weapon attacks. Speeds up your rotation
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

everything is a prec load out is designed around getting you back to your weapon attacks as soon as possible
    you will want a 12's dot power that you clip with your weapon buff (first two moves)
    the rest are anything thats a quick power that you can use to clip your weapon attacks and get right back into the next weapon attack
    for weapon most use dual wield into flurry shot for (single target) or brawling into shuriken storm WM (AOE)
  7. Starbrand Dedicated Player

SO... EVERYBODY seems to say: "if you are SS, use vortex and dervish" to clip/back-to-WM...
    Have you guys tried to really crunch the numbers?
    Because I did and the damage did not improved... In fact, I did more damage using usual powers after Braw/MA.
    What about we do some tests, get some logs, put in that parse tracker and show if SS is really good to improve Prec damage?
  8. jolaksi Well-Known Player

The key points;
    • How long did you test?
    • Which artifacts you used while comparing non dervish/vortex loadout with dervish/vortex loadout?
    One thing people must understand is dervish and vortex is there mostly because Strategist card. there are 2 different Strategist card ticks for dpses. The one based on your Prec(white) hits and these ticks scaled with your precision stat and the other one is Might(yellow) hits and thats based on Might stat.
    What dervish and vortex doing is increasing how rapidly you can perform precision attacks and that will result more and higher chances of strategist card ticks. You might get better results with your "usual powers" test but thats comes to how long you tested those 2 loadouts. 3 or 5 parses each wont be enough.
    • Like x 1